Chapter 64: The Plan for Taking on Loki

(Your POV)
It was the day after the ritual, and I just finished up making a new weapon for Paul, which was a chainsaw that could grow along with him and is electrical, making it silent and rechargeable. All of us were in the living room, and due to the large number of people, I had to get a couple folding chairs out from the storage room so everyone had a place to sit. Odin was back and sitting in a nearby chair while Tannin was still in hell, with Baraqiel agreeing to deliver the orders to him later. I was currently sitting on the couch, between Sona and Rias while Azazel stood in front of the room, doing a kind of presentation using the TV and some kind of device that looked like my phone, but bigger. "Alright, So first thing on today's agenda, Odin granted us permission to use the Mjolnir replica." Azazel handed Issei a small hammer, but it's design was rather pretty. "It's not as powerful as the real thing, but it'll work."

"Eh? But it's so small?" Issei examined the hammer from his spot on the end of the couch beside Kiba.

"Should you really be saying anything?" Yozakura asked while she passed by him holding a cup of water. "I have cameras all around the house, I have seen everything."

"I think it's only like that because you need to pour more magic into it." I have read that certain small magic items can often be enlarged by putting magic into it. "Is that how it works?"

"Correct, it will get larger if you put magic power into it." Azazel confirmed my theory to be correct. "So try it out Issei."

With that said, Issei closed his eyes and the hammer glowed red, it started growing. I was happy that the theory was correct, but it was growing too fast until it was too big to fit in Issei's hand and fall onto the ground. Before it could break the wooden floor, Paul rushed over and caught the hammer, and to my surprise, he was able to lift it with only one hand. "Um...how do I shrink this thing?"

"Put it in cold water?" Unohanna shrugged, we didn't know what to do, but luckily, it shrunk itself back to its regular size. "Ah, the threat of cold water makes it shrink."

"No, it's because it's one of those weapons that needs a steady flow of magic power to remain at a certain size." Sona corrected while adjusting her glasses. "Nice guess though."

"Next up, the chains of Gleipnir...(Y/N), you'll be the one using those chains." Azazel explained rationally. "You specialize in mid to long range weaponry, like spears and firearms, so giving you the chains was the reasonable choice. However, the dark elves that are reforging the chains after someone broke them, most likely Loki. They should be done by the time we fight against Loki."

"Hold on, did Loki just schedule a fight with us?" Issei asked, and I was understandable of his confusion, and even shared some of it.

"Indeed, Loki agreed to meet us here, but the Sitri group will teleport all of us, including Fenrir and Loki, to a desert somewhere in hell to prevent too much damage." Azazel explained. "Do we need to go over our plan again?"

"Let's be on the safe side and go over it again." Rias advised, and Azazel nodded before making a map of the area appear on the TV behind him, the map had icons of all of us.

"Alright then." Azazel then made an icon of Loki and Fenrir appear, both on either side of the map. "First off, the two heavenly dragons, Nico, Quetzalcoatl, and Coyote will take on Loki. The last three will be on the supportive side of the spectrum and should keep an eye out for Fenrir. Issei and Vali will be the ones primarily taking on Loki, due to their nature as the two heavenly dragons and all that. (Y/N), Cernunnos, Sang, Anubis, Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki, Asia, and Nancy, you guys will focus on supporting everyone from a distance by changing the terrain, sniping, summoning troops, or other stuff. The rest of you will take on Fenrir, but when Gleipnir arrives, (Y/N) will use it to seal Fenrir in place. Remember, make sure Fenrir doesn't bite any of the gods. Getting bit by Fenrir would be like getting struck by a lightspear for devils."