Chapter 43: Le Best Girl has Arrived

(Your POV)
Sirzechs, Falbium, Serafall, and I all went to the room where the meeting was taking place, along with the last member of the Four Satans I met so far, Ajuka Beezlebub. Ajuka seemed nice enough, so I trusted him. All five of us entered the room to see Azazel and Micheal, who were there in the room. The Four Satans all sat on the same side of a long table while Azazel and Micheal sat on the opposite end of it. I was originally going to stand behind the Four devils, but Sirzechs insisted that I was going to play a role in this meeting, so I should sit down. I sat down at the head of the table, allowing me to get a clear view of the entry point should something happen. My attire was still the same, but now my jester's mask was on my waist. Out of nowhere, I heard a voice. "Quite the commotion." I turned around to see the source of the voice was an elderly man with a long beard. "These youngsters and their wild parties, can't even be bothered to greet an old man properly."

(Fun fact; Odin in his original source (or at least as original as it gets), is way better than this Odin, and is one of my favorite deities

(Fun fact; Odin in his original source (or at least as original as it gets), is way better than this Odin, and is one of my favorite deities. Interested? Check out the Poetic Edda)

"Forgive us, Lord Odin, but there was an attack by the Khaos Brigade." Sirzechs stood up and spoke confidently to the man who was apparently named Odin, and behind him was a girl with white hair.

"Sirzechs, I received your invitation to watch the rating games, and I'm happy you decided to invite me." Odin and Sirzechs appeared to be on good terms. "Though I heard you devils were having trouble. The old Lucifer bloodline and the white dragon emperor, not to mention he's a terrorist. You devils really have your hands full."

"As sharp tongued as ever Odin." Serafall, who was wearing her magical girl outfit for some reason, was posing overdramatically.

"Serafall, what kind of outfit is that?" Odin sounded pretty judgmental, and while I would judge Serafall, it makes her happy and true to herself, and I think it takes great courage to be honest like that.

"I'm a magical girl!" Serafall changed poses rather quickly, and winked, also a star comically came out of her winking eye somehow.

"So this is what's popular with youngsters nowadays." Odin placed a hand on his chin to show that he was thinking, then he began imagining something with his eyes closed. "Not bad, not bad at all..."

"Enough of that indecency Odin!" The white haired girl got the god back on track, which I was grateful for, I could only handle so much pervertedness in one day.