Chapter 15: The Search for Excalibur Begins

(Your POV)
Ignoring the events of yesterday, all of us were back in ORC, doing whatever we normally do. Only difference today was that I was on the couch with both my legs crossed whilst Asia sat between my legs. I had my head resting on her own with my arms crossed over her chest. I don't know why I was doing this, but Akeno told me I should stay close to everyone for my immortality powers to work better. Still, Asia was quite small and frail as opposed to my tall and durable self, so I swore to myself to protect this girl the best I could. Asia also has a gun in her bag now because I found a Luger handgun in the storage room. Do I think she'll use it? Probably not, but a friend suggested I at least give her something to protect herself. As we were relaxing in the clubroom, the door opened up to reveal two people. Both of whom seemed to be members of the church, judging from that aura of false superiority and white cloaks. Rias looked somewhat surprised by this, but she still welcomed them in.

"I take it you're members of the church?" Rias asked as she moved from her desk to sit next to me and Asia whilst Akeno stood behind us. "If you'd like, we can make some tea."

"No, we're in a hurry, so we'd just like to lay down the demands right now." The brown haired girl acted as though she was in charge, but that could not be farther from the truth. "The church demands that you devils must not interfere with the search for Excalibur unless it benefits the church and doesn't benefit the Devils."

"Can we know your names?" Akeno asked, and she may be good at hiding her emotions, but I could tell she was mad at the lack of manners these girls were showing

"Can we know your names?" Akeno asked, and she may be good at hiding her emotions, but I could tell she was mad at the lack of manners these girls were showing. "Besides, we would like to know why there's church officials in Gremory territory in the first place."

"We get if you hate us, but please be the better side and show some respect to the host." I pointed out, not really liking these girls all that much already. "It's only fair."

"That's rich coming from someone who murdered a seal and wore their fur like it's nothing." The brown haired girl pointed to my selkie's cloak, and it is seal skin, just not one that I stole.

"I'm a selkie, so I can understand where your accusation comes from." I corrected the brown haired girl. "If you don't know what a selkie is, they're people who have magical voices by singing and can turn into seals when they put on their cloaks, which is effectively seal skin they're born wit."

"He does raise a point." The blue haired girl was infinitely more reasonable than the brown haired girl. "My name is Xenovia and this is Irina."I apologize for Irina's accusation..."