Chapter 42 - Park Chanyeol

(Sunny's POV)

Im with Mr. Park Chanyeol, and we're headed to the Park. And you know? That i want to have fun.

"BABE, lets go there."he said while stopping the car infront of the park entrance.

"Stop calling me "babe"!! Will you stop ok??"i said.

"Hmm. I dont want to!!"he said then pulled me out of the car.

"Yah!! That hurts."i said.

He continue pulling me with him bringing me to random direction.

"Yah!! Where are we going?!"i said.

"ALMOST THERE..."he said.

We continue walking until we stop under a very old tree.

"What arr we doing here? Under a old tree?."i said as i look around.

The place is so peaceful and so calm and fresh. The wind blow calmly. I can feel the cool breeze of the air on my skin.

"This place.. is the place.. that i lost my first love.."he said walk beside me and look at the sky.

I was wondering what he's saying. Thats why i asked him.

"Where is she?.."i said calmly.

He looked at me and smile. Then he point at the blue calm sky.

"Oh.. im sorr-"i said but chanyeol cut me off when he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Shhh~ no need to be sorry.. She doesn't want someone to feel sorry about her, and besides, she's happy now living there."he said then break the hug to face me.

He gave me a warm smile. I didn't control what im feeling inside.. thats why i burst out crying.

"YAH.. why are you-?"he said but he didn't continue because i moved to face the sky.

"EOMMA!!! APPA!!! I KNOW YOU'RE LISTENING!!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF CHANYEOL'S FIRST LOVE OUT THERE!! AND YOU!! CHANYEOL'S FIRST LOVE!! FEEL FREE TO TREAT MY EOMMA AND APPA AS YOUR PARENTS!! CHANYEOL WILL BE ALRIGHT!! I'LL.... I-I'LL.."I face chanyeol and gived him a warm smile. "I'll TAKE CARE OF HIM..."i added while my tears are continuely falling.

Chanyeol burst out too. He pulled me again into a hug. But a morr sincere one. He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you.. Soon-kyu.. even if we're not that close.. you treat me as your very close friend.."chanyeol said.

"No need to say thank you. You're a good person. You need to be loved and cared by everyone."i said.

We hugged each other. Many minutes pass, we notice that the sun is setting.

"Omo!! Chanyeol-ah look at the sun set!"i said happily, while pointing at the nice scenery.

(Chanyeol's POV)

"Omo!! Chanyeol-ah look at the sun set!"she said happily while pointing at the nice scenery.

Instead of looking at the scenery. I found my self smiling while staring at her. I immedietly break my stare to her. Because he looked at me giving me a warm and sincere smile. I looked at her and give her a smile. Or sgall i say? A awkward smile..? Why am i feeling so weird... aish..

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol-ssi?"she called out my name.

"A-ah?? Soon-kyu-ah?"i said while stuttering.

"You look pre-occupide?"she asked.

"No! No! Uhm.. do you want to eat? And i guess its getting late.."i said.

"Wait! Let's go to my place.. I'll cook for you?"she said excitedly.

"That sounds fun? Ok."i said giving her my teasing manly look.

"Yah!? What are you doing?"she said. I guess she notice my chic point look.

"Nothing.. I just can't wait to my Father in Law..."i said then interwind her fingers to mine.

She quickly pull her hands and put it inside of her pocket.

"BABO!!"she said then walk directly back to the car.

@Lee Soon-kyu's House

We are now here infront of Soon-kyu's Mansion. And its so nice and clean.

"Chanyeol-ah! Wait here ok? M gonna cook something for you."she said happily.

"Okay."i responed.

I seat comfortably in their living room. I guess our family have same taste when it come to furniture's. But suddenly a guy appeared and he looks like in the same age of us. Thats why i stood up and greet.

"안녕하세요! 박 찬열 임니다! (Annyeonghaseyo Park Chanyeol imnida!)"i said with full manners.

He smirked and looked at me. "Courting my sister?"he said.

What? I didn't know that Soon-kyu has a brother?

"A-aaniyo!! Im not courting Soon-kyu...."i said.

And thank good soon-kyu arrived to get something.

"Yah! Taemin-ssi.. what are you two talking about? Do you know each other?"She asked.

"Not at all.. I need to go Annyeong!"The taemin guy said as he left the mansion.

"Dont mind him Chanyeol.... He's being a cold guy again?.. and i dont know why?"She said as she gave me a warm smile. "Go to the living room feel free to watch TV show's or something."she said as she head back to the kitchen.

I went to their living room and i saw a picture of a Cute little girl. And i guess its Soon-kyu.

"How cute.."I said while giggled at the same time.

I turn on their TV, and a shocking news is been reported about our school.

"Good Day this is Ahn Chae Yool, Todays news is about the most popular school in Seoul, Shinwa Jeuk University, The owner of the School which is the Park family decided to change the school rules and history. They said "Five of the 12 popular and rich young man will be in the EMERALD Class. and the other remaining young man will be in SAPPHIRE." they said, they've changed it because they don't want to be cruel.. Can this help?"I turned off the TV.

What the? what did my parents do? AISH! they're ruining the school?. Or.. Its Yura noona. She's behind this.. i know..

"Chanyeol, Dinner is serve, lets eat now so that you can go home early."she said as we are heading to their dinning room.

While we're eating, we talk about friendship. And she asked me many question about our group. Like how did the other and me met each other. I have fun having dinner with Soon-kyu. i didn't know that she's so talkative when it comes to life. And after an hour of eating and conversation, its time for me to go home.

"Thank you for the food.."i said as i bow and wave to say goodbye.

"Your Welcome. Thanks for the time Chanyeol.."She said while smiling.

"I guess i'll go now.. Bye!"i said then entered my car.

I saw her waving and because of that a smile appear on my face. I on the engine and drove my self home.. "Im...i-m.. IM REALLY IN LOVE.."I though while driving.

**********************************

A/N

Is this chapter nice?... i work hard for it hope you love it :)

-QuimXiunny