Chapter 54 - A Afternoon Date With Two Wu.

(Kris' POV)

Now is my move to get Sunny. D.O did what i said. And thats a good thing. And now im waiting for Sunny, im inside their house waiting for her to finish dressing up. As she walked down the stairs she gave me an sweet smile then i lead her to my car. As we enter my car, she wonder her attention inside the car.

"Where's your little brother?"She asked.

"Ah. Yi Fai is on the restaurant now. i dropped him there first."I said.

"You left the kid alone there? What kind of older brother are you?"She asked as she punched my arm.

"Yah! That hurts!"I said.

Im driving and any minute now we're gonna arrive at the restaurant.

"Whats your brothers name again?"She asked.

"Why are you so interested about my brother. Im more handsome than him."I said.

"Just tell me his name ok?"she said.

"Aish.. Wu Yi Fai.."I said.

"Ahh.. how about his english name? Like you!? Your name is Wu Yi Fan and your english name is Kris."she said.

"What is so interesting about that brat!"i said with a cold yelling voice.

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU!! AISH IM LOSING MY TEMPER TO YOU.."she said.

"AND YOU'RE SO LOUD!"I yelled back.

"JUST TELL ME WHATS YOUR BROTHERS ENGLISH NAME IS THAT HARD FOR YOU TO FOLLOW? OR YOU'RE REALLY JUST THAT SLOW!?"she yelled again.

"Aish.. Kevin! YOU KNOW NOW SO SHUT UP!? OK!?"I yelled back again.

"What a nice name... ohh.. im excited to see him! Drive fast!! Pali pali!!"she said.

Aish.. this girl is lucky that i like her. If not i've throw this in han river dead or alive. I hate loud girls.. aish. But i like her that makes her lucky.... i guess..
----
And thank god we arrived at the restaurant. I can see Kevin sitting on a bench outside the restaurant. I went out the car then opened the front seat door for Sunny. After that i call Kevin to run to our direction.

"KEVIN-YAH!"i said as i waved my hands.

"HYUNG!!"he said then run to our direction.

Kevin is now 11 years old. Like Xiumin's younger brother Jinseok.

"Aigoo.. your dongsaeng is handsome.. you have the same looks but yours are creepy."She said while staring at my brother.

"What are you talking about? Im more handsome than that brat. And i have the max sex appeal."I said while giving her m model pose.

"Shut up. Imagine he's just a kid but look at him. He looks so perfect.."She said smiling at my lil' brother.

I frowned.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Kevin imnida.."My brother said shyly.

"Annyeong Kevin-ssi! You're so handsome. "she said then smiled at my brother.

"kamsahamnida Sunny noona.."my dongsaeng replied shyly.

Sunny's eyes widened.

"How nice of you to know my name!" she said then pinched the cheeks of my brother.

"Ofcourse.. Your Kris hyung's yeoja-"i quickly covered my li'l brothers mouth.

"Huh?"she's curious about what my brother said.

"Hahaha.. He wanted to say that you were my closed good yeoja friend.. "I said to not make the atmosphere awkward.

She hissed "No.. Me and Your creepy brother are not closed friend. He's to scary to be my close friend. I want you to be my close friend instead? Is that possible Kevin-ssi?"Sunny asked my dongsaeng calmly.

Psfft. Why is this girl like children. For heavens sake. Children are head aches!

"I will loved too noona!"my dongsaeng said happily.

"Thats great! Lets go inside the restaurant so that we can eat now. Kaja?"Sunny said offering her hand.

My dongsaeng accept her hand happily and they run inside the restaurant.

"Aish... Jinjja!?"i said with a lazy pissed tone.
--

Hours passed and we're finally done eating. Im so full right now. And speaking of full. This girl and my dongsaeng has full of topic to share. But one topic made me looked at my dongsaeng.

"You know noona? I entered Kris ge's room just the get my toy that has been left in his room. But one caught my attention. I heard a girl shouting like she likes what she's doing. Because of curiosity i looked where that sound came from. And then i fanally found it at Kris ge's phone."my dongsaeng said with a curious and a bit red face.

"What d you found in your Kris hyung's phone? "Sunny asked with her eyes widening.

"I.... I... I saw a naked girl touching her self inside his phone.. Thats why i run to my room closed my eyes like this."He said while demonstrating how he closed his eyes.

Then Sunny looked at me with an angry look.

"Wha- What!?"i said avoiding her gaze.

"You pervert guy! How dare you let Kevin watch that! And why are you watching those disgusting things!"she yelled. And good thing that we're in the park just sitting.

"Its his fault because he entered my room without knocking. And.. Ita normal you know... Atleast i didn't do anything with anyone.."i said with a cool and cold look.

"You slow moron!"She said then kicked my feet.

"Agh!! Yah you dwarf! That hurts you know!"i said while massaging the part she kicked.

"Suits you right pervert!"She said.
----

Now its dark. Thats why we decided to go home. As we are heading to Sunny's mansion. Kevin and Her fell asleep. Kevin was the first one who fell asleep, and sunny decided to let him sleep at her lap at the passengers seat. And now. Both of them are deeply asleep. We arrive at there mansion. But before that i took a glance on Sunny's sleeping face.

"Hope i can see that sleeping face always in the future. .."i said.

Their buttler went out there mansion and carried Sunny. But before that he thanked me and gave me a bow.

I gave him a bow too. Then i went inside my car took a glance on my sleeping dongsaeng.

"You're one lucky guy."i said then drove away.
*********
A/N

Hi guys!! Its here! Hahaha. Hope you guys will vote and comment your reactions!!

Annyeong~

-QuimXiunny

©All Rights Reserved