Chapter 45 - Sehun's cause of Coldness.

(Sunny's POV)

What am i doing. I need to be presentable and be patient. Because This Sehun's cold evil glare is making me wanna kick his Oh so awful face.

"So Soon-kyu-ah~ i heard that you are the only girl in class. And you are in the same class with my baby."the lady said as he patt his son's head.

Sehun shove her mother's hand and let out a sigh.

"*hehe if you just know that your son is a demon..."i murmured.

"What?"Sehun spoke.

I smiled. "Nothing.. I guess your mother really loves you."i said to change the mood.

"Whatever.. Excuse me i need to go to a restroom."Sehun said and stood up.

"Wait young man. Let my daugther lead you the way."Ahjappa said.

"Jinnja!? I-i mean.. my pleasure."i stood up and go near beside him.. not so near. "This way MR. OH."i emphasize the Mr. OH thingy. I dont know why i did. Lol.

I lead the way. But instead of following me, he stop in our living room.

"Yah! Are you gonna follow me or not."i said.

He smirked evily but coldy. Then he walked towards me. And then he said something that make me shock.

"Yah! Smally~ Do you like me? Tsk. But sorry.."he look at me head to toe "You're to small and ugly for me.. and your sneakers color sucks."he said.

Aish i can't control my temper.
"Sorry Jesus."i whisper to my head.

*PAK!*

I was so shock. His head is facing to the right side because of the impact. Then he glared at me and smirked.

"You mother f*cking small b*tch. No one dares to slap me!"he yelled out loud.

I was so scared that i can't say anything. I hope they cannot hear it outside.

"You.."he said as he walked closer to me.

Because i was so scared. The only word i said was. "Mi....mi..mianhe.."i said as i run away.

I run out of our house.. i dont know what to do. I want Kyungsoo beside me.

"Kyu-kyungsoo-ah~" i said while running.

(Sehun's POV)

That freaking girl freacking slapped me. And she have the guts to say sorry. And why did she ran like that. Im the one who have the rights to ran because she freaking slap me. But.. why am i feeling this guilt inside of me. Aish! I dont care about her. I HATE HER.. Hate Her So Much... Why? You wanna know why? It all start when we were grade school.

[FlashBack]

It was Monday when our teacher announced that Soon-Kyu noona has been admitted to a hospital because of a disease. I was in total panick.. Cause.. Cause Soon-kyu was my first crush... Many Day have passed and finally, when i turned in Grade Six, finally Soon-kyu is back.

"Soon-Kyu noona!!"I greeted her with a big smile.

Yes, we are so close to each other. And because of our closeness i fell inlove with her.