Chapter 20 - Someone

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Oh my its Monday. i Stood up from bed and take a shower. After taking a shower i brushed my hair while im facing in the mirror. And i look like kind of plain and ofcourse simple. That was Eomma told me. "Being a Simple person make you even Shine more and more."

After Brushing my hair, i wear my uniform. After wearing my uniform, i decided to go down first so that i can cook them breakfast.

But when i was going down stairs, i saw Luhan's door open. I Enter to his room without permission. And i know this is a big trouble. As i enter in Luhan's room i found him sleeping.

"How Cute."i whisper to my self.

I stare at him for few minutes.

"Oh No.. this is wrong he might caught me here staring at him."i whisper to my self as i was heading out.

But suddenly i felt someone's holding my Right hand. And its Luhan he was holding my Right hand while his asleep. I try to get his hands off me but. his grip are so strong. But i try hard to get it off. But suddenly he pulled my causing me to be oon top of him, and he was hugging me tightly. i can't even mmove because of his strong hug. i can feel his warm breath to my head.

"Luhan get off me.. i cant... Move.."i said as i was trying to break free.

But instead of breaking me free. he turned to the left that's why we changed positions. He is on top of me.

"Luhan.. i cant move.... Please!"I said trying to push him away.

But suddenly he spoke.

"Lets stay like this for a minute Sun kyu."he said while his eyes are closed.

"What are you talking about? Hey? are you pretending to be asleep-..."my words are cut because he lean his face closer to me.

"For a Minute? or Im gonna kiss you?"Luhan said as he look into my lips.

I cover my mouth using my both hands.

"Good"Luhan said as he smiled and hugged me tightly.

*After a few minutes*

Luhan stood up to sit in his bed. He smiled at me and winked.

"Thank you"Luhan said as he winked.

"No Problem.. But."i was trying to say something but he interup me.

"Sorry for hugging you.. I just miss my parent's in China."Luhan spoke like he was gonna cry.

So thats why his hugging me. I guess being Luhan a Sporty and a Handsome cute guy is not that easy at all. 

"Its ok.. If you Miss your Family just tell me and i will let you feel that they are here always."i said as i gave him a sweet smile.

He pulled me so that he can hugged me.

"Kamsahamnida Sun kyu."Luhan said while hugging me.

"No worries Luhan.. and go take a shower at change we might get in school late."i told him and he obeyed.

(AT SCHOOL)

It was our first subject. Ms. Soo came in and greeted us all. And we did the same thing.

"Today we are not gonna do or dicuss something."Everybody got excited."But! you all are going to clean the soccer field."because of Ms. Soo said all of the student's face turned into a dead flower because of sadness.