Chapter 46 - Effort's & Rudeness.

(Luhan's POV)

Its been week since i last talked with sunny. Aish.. i hoped she misses me now.. i hope she's thinking about me.. Hahaha... and OMO the junior party will be this week. And our final exams will be on the following day.. Awweeeeh!! Me and the others will be Seniors next school yr. Aigoo... 2 months not seeing sunny.. But.. i make my summer a mission... Mission "S" and that stands for Sunny! Omo why am i so in love..

"Luhan are you alright.. you spacing out.. you're smiling like a fool there?"Xiumin said.

"Nothing.. im just thinking of courting Sunny.. besides Kyungsoo left her."i said.

And suddenly Chanyeol coughed then i can see that Sehun and the other look at me like seriously.

"What? Did i say something?"i asked.

"You're out of your mind hyung."Sehun said and putted on his Earphones.

"Whatever.. Yah! CHANYEOL-AH~? Gwaenchana?"i asked.

He just nodded and looked away.

The suddenly a girl suddenly appeared and called sehun.

"OPPA! IM READY NOW.."she said with a flirty tone.

Sehun stood up and let the girl follow him.

"Where the heck are they going?"Xiumin said.

"Molla.."i said.

Aish.. i guess sehun is doing those things again..

(Sehun's POV)

The flirty girl and i hide behind the school building. Urgh.. i just want to play right now.. im bored. I losen her blouse and start kissing her neck.

"Aa-ah.. oppa..."she moaned. I didn't mind her at all.

Then i kissed her lips. But with no feelings, and no emotions. Im just doing this because im bored. But then this flirty girl suddenly hold my croch. I dont want anyone touching me, unless i told them to do so. Thats why i pushed her and because of the impact she groaned in pain.

"Ouch!!"she said.

"Bitch.. i didn't told you to do that!"i yelled.

"I didn't control my self.. sorry.. lets continue please.."this bitch said.

But i pushed her and walked away. What th F*ck girls this day.

"Oppa!!"she shouted.

"Don't go to school tomorrow. You're expelled."i said.

Then i plugged my earphones and walked. But the someone bumped into me. And because of that, the one bumped into me land herself on the floor. Suits you right.

"Aish.. Mianhe.. Mianhe.."the girl said.

"Watch were you going. IDIOT."i said. The girl stood up and... its Sunny.

"Im so sorry... ah- oh.. its you Sehun."she said as she saw me.

I smirked and said "Stop playing innocent.. doesn't suits you."i said.

"What the hells wrong with you sehun.. i didn't do anything to you in the firstplace."she said.

"Shut the F*ck up."i said then walked.