Chapter 56 - Sorry, Sorry...

(Sunny's POV)

I woked up so fast. Like only 1 Hour and 30 Minutes. Because i forgot Chanyeol has an high fever. Thats why i stood up and went to his kitchen to get a clean basin with warm and cold water combined. Then i went to his closet and search for a towel. I also grab him some comfortable clothes.

The basin has a Cold and Hot water combined. I dont know.. but i saw this on dramas why not try? And. You know guys? This is the second time that i'll be Park Chanyeol's Personal Nurse. Remember the First one at the Camping. Yeah.. that very awkward.... Kekeke.. Back to reality. I examine Chanyeol's reddish face.

"Aigoo.. hold on Yeollie im healing you!!"i said.

I put the half wet towels on his head and wipe it also to his body. The awkward thing is he's completely naked.. I-i mean halfnaked. But good the thing he has his towel down there. After wiping his no abs existing body. Hahaha yeah. Yeollie don't have abs. But who cares.. i love his bloated tummy. :) ok ok.. After that. I grab the tshirt and wore it on him. Then.... Aigoo.. i cant do this.. even if he's my boyfriend i dont have the rights to see that thing of him under there.... i dont totally own him. But of Course we we get married... For now, only his love. Thats why i decided to not go down his thing. I covered him with his comforter and kissed his forehead.

"Yeollie.. please be ok.. I miss the jolly one."i said. Then turned of the lights. Time check 1:30 A.M. Bye guys sleeping!!

——-

(Chanyeol's POV)

I felt that im hugging something warm. Hmm.. im feeling so comfortable. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful Girlfriend sleeping face. She's fast asleep. Then i kissed her forehead. But my head hurts. Its like im having a hang over or something.. AM I PREGNANT!? HAHAHA JUST JOKING!. Then my Jagiya opened her eyes. And she looked at me.

"Omo.. Yeollie are you feeling hurt? Are you hurt? Do you want something.."she said with a worried tone and look.

I giggled at her action. I find it addorable and cute.

"Jagiya im fine.. but im more fine if you give me a Kiss."i said while giving her a mischievous smile.

She coveres my face and pushed it back. More like giving me a Joking Hard slap.

"Yah.. jagiya whats that for?"i said while pouting.

"Your breath stinks!"she said cover her nose.

I smelled my breath but it doesn't smell anything. I frowned and pout then attacked her with kisses.

"YAH!! YEOLLIE!!"she said as she is pushing me.

"You said my breath stinks right!? Huh!?"i said while atticking her with kisses. Then im tickling her.