Chapter 36 - Good Xiumin!

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I've woked up in a nice and comfy sofa. "WAIT! Im in Jong-In's room!"I stood up and notice that Jong-In is not here in his room now. I guess he left early. I stood up from the sofa and stretch my body! But then suddenly, someone etered the room.

"Hi Babe!"Jong Min said bringin me some cookies.

I giggled cause he is so cute! I want to have a little brother just like him! I grab the cookies and sat down on the sofa with jong Min.

"Kamsahamnida Jong Min~aa~"I said sincerley.

"You're welcome Noona Babe!"He said.

"Where's your Hyung Jong Min?"I asked jong Min.

"He's Out having a Running lesson."He said i was confused.. and right..

"Jogging?"I said.

"Ne!"He said and i laughed at him.

"But someones here.. Hyung assign him to gaurd us both since eomma was gone to have a meeting."Jong Min said.

"Who is it?"I asked but suddenly someone called jong min's name.

"JONG MIN! JONG MIN WHERE ARE YOU!"a cute voice said.. and its a guy's voice.

"HYUNG IM HERE!"Jong Min shout.

Then the guy entered te room and its.

"Xiumin Oppa?"I said.

"Hey.. Why are you in Jong In's Room? and why are you here?"He said.

"Mrs. Kim said that i will sleep here. So i slept here."I said.

"Nothing happend right?"Xiumin said.

"YES!"I said shockly.

"But why is there a blood in the sofa?"Xiumin pointed where the blood is. I was shock.. and then i remember.. i have PERIOD....

"Uhmm.. Uhmm.. PERIOD..."I said with a shame tone.

"Oh god.. what do you need?"Xiumin said with a worrying tone.

"I hope you can help.. Please buy me a..... At the store.."I said.

"OKI! just wait here.. dont move ok?"Xiumin said and run to his car, then drove away to go to the store.

"Noona dont panick ok! Xiumin hyung will help you!"jong min said. And because of what he said i giggled and hugged him.

"Noona!... i..cant.... breath!!"Jong min said.

"Mianhe!"i said while still laughing.

He run outaide quickly i wonder why? But then i saw kai standing and staring at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo kai!"i greet but im still sitting on the sofa. Because im scared that kai might kill me because of putting a stain in his sofa.

"Uh?"he said then took of his shirt then went inside the bathroom.

I feel really weird right now Xiumin where are you...

(Xiumin P.O.V)

Im in the store now. And finally i found the thingie that soon-kyu needs. But then some girls are in there. They're winking at me.

"Ahh this is a minus of my masculine points!"i tought.

I went near to the thingies and there are so many types. So what i did i bought all types and run to the cashier.

"Awh.. he's handsome but..Hahahah.. " a girl said with her friend.

And atlast! Im on my way to kai's house now. And im panicking for soon-kyu now.

"Dont worry im on my way! " i said to my self.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I was panicking cause xiumin is not yet here. And kai was done taking his shower and he is just laying at the bed with his phone. And his shirtless. Im not interested but im uncomfortable.

"Hey.. Stop looking at me."kai said.

"Im not!"i said cause im really not looking at him.

"Really?"he said with a smirk.

"Yes. And why should i?"i said.

He smirked. "You know.. Kyungsoo hyung dont have this things so i'll let you touch it."he said seductively while pointing at his abs.

"YAH! WANT TO DIE?! I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT THINGS! I LOVE KYUNGSOO! SO EVEN IF HE DOESNT HAVE THAT THING OF YOURS.. I STILL LOVE HIM!"i yelled at him. But he just laughed.

"Really?"he said with a smiling face.

"Whatever."i said. But suddenly someone entered in the room. And thank god its xiumin.

"I'm here!"he said as he rush towards me and handed the thingies he bought.

"Kamsahamnida Xiumin-sii~!"i said happily. But nervous cause kai is niw wondering why xiumin gave me some thingies..

"Yah! What's that hyung?"kai said.

"Uhmm.. Sunny just got her.."but xiumin did not continue and just help me to go to kai's bathroom.

"WHAT! WHY IS THERE A BLOOD IN HERE?!"kai shout.

"Just understand kai.. i guess you need to change your sofa.."xiumin said.

"No.. i'll pay for it if you want."i said while im inside the bathroom.

"Sunny take a shower."Xiumin said. He is acting like my Dad now.

"N..Ne!"i said and took a shower.

(Kai's P.O.V)

I was paused because of what sunny said. "She will pay for it" and i loved payment. I'll think for a good and fun payment.

"Kai. You have extra clothes there?"xiumin hyung said. And then i nodded and handed him my tshirt.

"This shirt? You used this right?"he said.

"As a payment. And it doesnt stinks cause i just used that for a minute."i said while laughing.

"Aish.."xiumin hyung said.

"I dont have a ..."sunny said but xiumin hyung cut her words.

"I bought one look for it."xuimin said.

After that sunny went out the bathroom wearing my tshirt.

"You have any shorts kai?"xiumin hyung said.

"I dont have."i said with a smile. Im not being a perve. But i just wanted to.. a nevermind.

(Xiumin's P.O.V)

I was really pissed off of kai's attitude. Why is he even doing such cruel things to soon-kyu.

"I need to go home now. Thank you kai.. thank you xiumin."she said as she's starting to walk.

"Oh.. i will bring you home then."i said.

"Hey.. you're not going home."kai said.

"But kai. Mr. Lee is looking for her."i said.

"Then i'll talk to Mr. Lee.. remember the payment.!"kai said while he is smiling widely.

What the heck kai?...
************

A/N
안녕하세요! Late update. But i'll try hard to update! 미안해요! :) 사랑해요 칭굿 쿠리구 감사합니다!

-QuimXiunny (김스우니) - 이지훈