Chapter 30 - Camp [Part 2]

(Sunny's P.O.V)

As i was sleeping. I can feel that im hugging someone and someone's hugging me. And someone's hot breath on my head. Thats why i slowly opened my eye and i can only see a plain yellow tshort. Thats why i poked it. Its so hard. I lift my head and saw chanyeol's face.

"Chanyeol?.."i said calmly. But when the time that my brain is set. "CHA. CHAA.CHANYEOL!! GET OF ME !!! AISH!!"I kicked him of the bed.

"Aw. Whats that for babe?"chanyeol said holding his back because o pain.

"DONT YOU EVER CALL ME BABE!!. AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME."i said angrily.

He smirked and "I'm the one who supposed to ask you that. What did you do to me babe?"he said pervertly with a wink while he's going to me closer.

"Wh..what are you talking about. I didn't do anything.."i said nervously.

"Bye the way thank for changing my clothes.. uhmm. Any interest inside me?"he whispered to my ear and I can feel his lips touching my ear.

Im so scared right now. Thats why i pushed him and stood up fast amd wen outside running. After that i decided to go near the river. As i walk near the river. I saw sehun watching his reflection to the water. I decided to stand beside him.

"If you see your reflection clearly to the water, that means you're having a good time and no problems. But if you see your reflection fading away in any second, that means you're in a badmood."i said happily to cheer him up.

"Whatever."he said coldly and walked slowly back to the campsite.

I was pissed but i asked him calmy before he could leave.

"Sehun why are you cold to me?"i asked him.

He just smirked and walked away.

"Woah.. he didn't answer my question.. what a dude."i whisper to my self.

But suddenly i felt someone hugging me.

"Kyungsoo-yah~."i said happily.

"Yeobo."he responed happily.

"GOOD MORNING."I faced him and cupped his cheeks.

"Guess you have a nice sleep? You're in a good mood."he said cupping my cheeks too.

"No.. i have a good mood because of you.. because i saw you."i said and kissed his cheek.

"Really?"kyungsoo said tickling me.

"Yea.."he stopped. And i saw him blushed. He's is so cute.

"Uhmm.. lets go with the others. I guess our advisers are back."he said then he hold my hands.

(Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

I'm so happy that sunny is not having this sad time with me in the camp. Cause last night, Me and Kris hyung talk about sunny. And it scared me to lose her.

(FlashBack lastnight)

"Kyungsoo."Kris hyung suddenly called me.

"Hyung?" I responed.

"I have something to tell you." He said and sat down to our bed.