Chapter 32 - Camp [Part 4]

(Kyungsoo/D.O's P.O.V)

I felt something warm on my chest. I decided to open my eyes to see what is it. As i opened my eyes. I saw Soon-kyu sleeping. And she's facing my chest. I cleared her faced that is covered by her own hair. I saw her cute sleeping face.

"Should i play fair yeobo?"i whispered to my self. "But i can let you go.."i added. As my eyes are starting to be watery.

Suddenly, Soon-kyu opened her eyes slowly. And i felt her hands on my cheeks. "Kyungsoo-ah~ why are you crying?"she said as she wipe the tears that are slowly rolling on my cheeks.

"Nothing yeobo. I love you."i said as i cupped her cheeks.

She replied me a sweet smile. And for me thats a responed. And then I hugged her.

(Kai's P.O.V)

"Aish.. today is our last day here and i didnt make any move to make her suffer.. since today is the last day.. i make it special and a hard surprise."i thought and made me smirk.

"Why are you smirking buddy?"xiumin hyung poke my arm.

"Ah?. Nothing.."i said as i stood up and walk for a while. But the real thing is to find Soon-kyu. Cause i know she's on the woods right now taking some good air. But lets make it bad air.

I run trought the woods to find Soon-kyu. And i guess Heaven loves me.. i saw her sitting on a bench. And now im thinking how make her cry? I search in the woods and YEAH!!! i saw a Bug.. And i know girls hate bugs. So here we go. 

I walked slowly to Soon-kyu. Her eyes were closed. I Put the bug on her Sleeves and run again to the woods to hide my self and to watch her. I guess she feel the bug now. I laugh and laugh and laugh. But watched her again. WTF...

Now she is just holding the bug and set it free.

"What the. what a weirdo."i whisper to my self.

She stood up then go back to the campsite.

"Aish! I failed again!.."I kicked the rocks and head back to the campsite too.

What a Freak'n girl is she.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Im on my way to my cottage, but suddenly someone grab my wrist and said something.

"Sunny im sorry."a deep voiced said.

I turned around to see who is it and yes. Its Chanyeol, giving me his aegyo but sincere eyes.

"For what?"i said.

"Last night. Im So Sorry.. I hope you'll forgive me."Chanyeol said and this is the first time im hearing and seeing him saying sorry.

"Its nothing, and apology accepted."I smiled and walked again to where im heading, but he pulled me in to a hugged. I was shocked. And i can feel his heartbeat beating faster. "IS THIS REAL? IS YOUR HEARTBEAT REAL CHANYEOL" I thought. After a minute I broke free from the hugged and as usual.. after things like that.. AWKWARD.

"Im Sorry.. I jus-.."He explain but i cut him of.

"No.. Its ok.."I said shyly. "And i need to pack up see ya later.."I said and run to my cottage.

"Is that real?"I Thought.

(Kyungsoo/D.O's P.O.V)

I saw her and Chanyeol hugging. My heart aches everytime i saw her with the other guys. I hate this.... Its ok Summer is near.
------------------------------
Me and sunny is sitting on the bus now. And we all are listening to the teachers explaination.