Chapter 28 - AMAZING Plans.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I was still on my room, Any minute now kyungsoo will come to pick me up.  "Awh 3 hours more!!"i said with dismay as i watch my cellphones time.

(Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

I was fixing my things for our camping later. But my brother KyungDae entered my room and sat beside me.

"Dongsaeng-ssi."my brother happily said.

"Hyung?"i said with my normal poker face.

"Is sunny coming with this camping thingy?"he said happily.

"Ofcourse hyung."i responed

He chuckled pervertly and return his gaze on me.

"Hyung you're creeping me out."i said.

"This is it. Your chance is waiting. my cute little dongsaeng."he said while giggling.

"What?"i asked.

"Let her have you. You're in the right age. Let her taste how DO guys do something amazing."he said but he stopped."Did you two kissed already?"he asked.

"HYUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. IM STILL IN MY 9TH GRADE!i said.

"Oh please be a man dongsaeng. Imagine I was in seven grade doing those man things!"my brother said straight to the point.

"Yah! Hyung stop this disgusting topic."i said.

"Its up to you.. Cause if you're late?"he paused and sigh "sunny might taste other man."he added.

"YAH!! HYUNG GET OUT!"I said pushing him. Thank god he obeyed.

I sigh. And thinking about my hyung said. "But it depends.. Argh we're still young.. enough of the thinking!!. "I thought.

And good thing i remember to fetch sunny any minute now. Thats why i rushed out with my things.

I am now inside the car. And i arrived on time she was waiting outside with her things. I went out the car and help her to put her things at the back. I escort her to enter slowly into the car.

[Inside the car]

I am thinking about what my hyung said. "Argh.. should i kiss her now?"i thought. "Should i ?"i said to my self mentaly.

"Kyungsoo are you alright?"sunny said. I guess she noticed me.

"Yes.. yes. I'm alright. Dont mind me."i responed nervously.

"You're lying."she said.

"No. No. Im not lying. Ok.. ok.. my hyung said something to me earlier.."i said.. i cant lie to her.

"What did kyungdae oppa said.?"she said curiously.

"Ahh.. uhm.."think . think Kyungsoo."ah.. yeah he said thay we need to be happy or we must enjoy our camping."i lied.

"Kyungdae oppa is really a good man."she said happily.

"Good man huh?"i thought.

"We're here young master and Ms. Lee."the driver said.

As we went out the car All eyes are on us. I held sunny's hands(holdinghands).

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I was scared and im melting because of their gaze. But Kyungsoo grabbed my hands. and our hands is collide. And i can see kai staring at us. He is creeping me out he smirked and it made me more nervous.

All the students has a bus seating arragement.

Arragement:

Adviser & Lay
Xiumin & Baekhyun
Tao & Chen
Sehun & Luhan
Me & Kai
Chanyeol & Kris
Suho & D.O

I saw the list and i was shocked. "Oh with him. What a life!"i thought. And i saw kai smirking. I was so nervous right now.  He stand next to me and put his arms around my shoulder. And he smiled.

"This will be the greatest camp ever Ms. Seo!"kai said smiking but he whispered something. "Let see how Kyungsoo hyung react. Im gonna ruine your-.."i cut him of and run to Kyungsoo amd hugged him. I can see that kyungsoo i shocked. I let go of the hug and get in the bus.

[Inside the bus]

"You can do this Soon-kyu. Just imagine that kai is not with you."i thought.

(Kai's P.O.V)

"This will be fun and interesting"i thought. "Sorry kyungsoo hyung but. Let see how your girl suffer!"i said mentally.

(Chanyeol's P.O.V)

"Argh why with kai. But i swear to get her heart early."i said mentally."Mianhe kyungsoo hyung. But you dont deserve her and the spot that's ment for me."i added inside my head. And made me smirk.

(Luhan's P.O.V)

"Kai is so lucky to seat with her. Damn. Why do i need to be unseen or unnoticable always."i thought.

(Kyungsoo/D.O's P.O.V)

I am now hesitating of what my hyung said. Cause its happening. "But.. argh. No thats bad."i mentally said. "Im not letting any of my friends touch her."i thought.

************
A/N

안녕 하세요! 하비 1K ! 하하하! 감사합니다! 90· bow. This is my first time having. or its my first time that one of my stories having 1K + views! And its all because of all of you 칭굿! 감사합니다! :)

- QuimXiunny (김스우니) - 이 지훈