Chapter 22 - Secrets

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Its a nice Saturday Morning. And i guess the boys are still sleeping. I decided to go down stairs to make an early breakfast. But when i enter in the kitchen i saw Kai cooking Chocolate Pancakes.. But i can see in his face that he is in a hard time to make it perfect. so i decide to go near him and help him to cook.

"Oh? Sun kyu you wake up so early?"kai said with a surprised face.

"Yes, Cause i was planning to cook breakfast. But you are in here. thats why i decided to help you."i said with a smile.

"Kamsahamnida!"he said then smile.

(AFTER HOW MANY MINUTES)

I was done cooking with kai. and i can see kai staring at me.. But i avoid some gaze of him.

"You done cooking?"Kai said.

"Yes.. Wanna eat now?"i said with a happy tone.

"Yes. But would you mind? Joining me?"kai said with a serious tone.

"Sure."i responed happily.

While Me and Kai is eating our food happily. My eyes accidentally looked at him. But i didn't know that he was staring at me too. So i cut my gaze on him and eat my food again.

"I guess you are a good pancake cooker!"he said with a giggle tone.

"I guess so?!... just kidding. But thanks!"i said with a smile.

"Jinja!?  Jeongmal!?"i thought.

(*AFTER EATING*)

After eating. I stood up and decided to go in D.O's room to wake him up. But i can see kai staring at me while im walking away.

(*at d.o's room*)

When i enter D.O's room. I was shock. Cause this is my first time going inside my boyfriend/Bestfriends room.

"Woooh. So Clean!"i said minimizing my voice.

I continued going to D.O's bed. But D.O is nowhere to be found?

But i heard his bathroom door opened widely. Thats why i turn around.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And i saw D.O half naked. His towel is around his waist but he was topless. Thats why i turned around and cover my eyes.

"Oh? Bunny? Need something?"he said while im hearing his foot steps going to me nearside slowly.

"Im just here to wake you up... but i guess your all done. But please put on some shirt first."i said while shaking.

"Wae? I guess this is normal. Besides im your boyfriend.. We're not kids anymore bunny. Dont worry. But ok i'll put some shirt on."he said while putting on his shirt.

What is he saying normal? Argh!.

"Thank you for respecting me."i said while giving him a 90¤ bow

"Ofcourse. I will always respect you."D.O said and then he kiss my forehead.

"사랑해 사니! (I love you sunny!)"he said.

"나도 사랑해 D.O 오빠! (I love you too D.O!)"i said with a smile.

I was blushing. Cause i never felt this feeling for my bestfriend. He is so kind.

"D.O hyung?"our momment is ruined. I push d.o and saw Tao at the door.

"Ne?"D.O said.

"What are you two doing?"tao asked with a confuse tone.

"Nothing."i said and walked away.

I was heading out and like "Oh my god did Tao saw what D.O and I hugging and saying we love each other?"like please no!

I decided to go downstairs and watch tv.

(D.O/Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

I was planning about telling sunny something. But thanks to Tao. Pfft.

"Yes tao?"i said with a dissmay tone.

"Hyung i want you to know that.."tao said.

"Know what?"i confusely replied.

"Im liking someone.."tao said and i was shock.

"JINJA?! Who is it i want to know her."i said with a excitement tone.

"Its a secret for know."he said.

I was totally pissed of. Thats why i went out and go were sunny is.

***********
A/N

Sorry for a very very late update.. mianhe imnida! 미아해 임니다!

-QuimXiunny (이 지훈)