Chapter 41 - Into the New World

(Luhan's POV)

I was with Xiumin a while ago, but he left me because he has an important thing to do. Well who am i to say stay. But im wondering.. where the heck si Soon-kyu? why did she left just like that?? is it an very important thing or something.. OR MAYBE SOMETHING BAD HAPPEND!.. No please.. Please noo..

"Luhan hyung? are you ok?"sehun asked.

"A-ah.. Yes sehun.."i responed while stuttering.

"Tss~ No you're not? Why? Tell me.."He said while rasing one brow. YAH!! is he being a news reporter or what?!

"Sehun i said im fine.. Nothing to worry.."I said.

He sigh and back to his business. We are in the bubble tea store, only me and sehun. We dont have any important things in school to do now. But one thing is more important.. And i need to ready my self for that event. Remember when Xiumin whispered to me something a while ago..

FlashBack~

"The school decided that we will have a juniors ball this saturday."Xiumin said.

My eyes just widen and a wide smile appeard on my face. this is it.. my chance to prove to soon-kyu that i love her so much, since the day we've met..

End of FlashBack~

A smirk appeared in my face, as i take a sip of my bubble tea.

(Sunny's POV)

"Ok.. im here to announce that, SM Entertainment is Welcoming you girls to SM family! And you girls will be a group of girls that will be debuting this year. And your girl group name is SO NYEO SHI DAE (소녀시대)!"

Because of what ahjappa said, I was very shocked. Same as the girls. We are all shock. cause i didn't even audition but i will debut as a  member of a girl group..

"Seriously sir as in seriosly??.."Taeyeon said.

"Yes.. and you Kim Taeyeon will be the leader of So Nyeo Shi Dae!"Ahjappa said.

Because of that Taeyeon cried. I guess tears of joy.

"Dont cry unni! Congratulations.."Seohyun said cutely.

We all hugged taeyeon as we congratulate her.

"Ok so we will have our training this summer so enjoy your last school days each of you."Ahjappa said.

We all nodded and said goodbye to each other.

~@School

Im back from sm building. That was fun and i cant even express how happy i am today. But suddenly someone back hugged me!?

"YAH!! GET off me who are you??!"i said shockly.

As i turned around i saw a smiling Luhan.

"Hi~"Luhan said while smiling.

"LUHAN!.. Why..wh-"I was shock.

"Tss~ im just happy to see you."He said.

Then he grab my wrist and we run to somewhere.

"YAH!! Where are we going!"i said.

"Shh~"luhan said while we're running.

WHAT THE HECK?

Now we are now at the rooftop. i was wondering why and he is smiling like an crazy or something. But i found it cute.