Chapter 39 - Happy Kai [Special Trap]

(Kai's P.O.V)

I cant face her. But i know i need to apologize. She's my friends girlfriend. It means she's my friend. Thats why i need to go to her place and apologize.

-------------

Now im standing infront of soon-kyu's house. This is so not me.. saying sorry to anyone. But.. i must.. and if i dont. Everything will change. I ring their doorbell beside their gate. And suddenly a voice of a woman appeared.

"Welcome to Lee residence how may i help you!"the womans voice said coming from the speaker.

"I want to talk to Ms. Lee Soon-kyu please."i responed politely.

"Please... who is it?"the woman said.

"Kim Jong-In"i said.

"Ok sir please wait for a minute."she said.

I waited outside for about 30 minutes. I guess she dont want me in? Thats why i decided to headback inside my car.. but suddenly the speaker spoke.

"Please enter."the woman said.

Because of that it made me smile and rush inside. As i enter a old woman come towards me.

"Good day sir. Please follow me.!"she said happily.

We walk to a long ang wide hallway. This house is more bigger than my mansion. We enter to a very nice and big room. And i saw sunny sitting on a sofa with a big smile on her face. I smiled awkwardly. Why is she smiling at me. Even if i did something unfogivable to her.

"Its nice to see you kai."she said then she stood up from sitting and run towards me and hugged me.

I can feel butterfly in my stomach. And i can feel that my cheeks are heating.

"A-i just wanted to say sorry."i said while stuttering.

"Forget about what happend. The important is... ITS YOUR DAY!"she said then hugged me tightly.

I hugged back. And i can feel happiness inside me. But i guess she realized what she's doing. She break the hugged and stood up infront of me facing the floor AWKWARDLY.

"Sorry... I was just so excited thats all..."she said and i can see she's blushing.

And one thing.. i didn't even realized that today is my birthday. (Jan. 14,) and she knows my birthday.. i guess i was over thinking about what happend, and forgot about my birthday..

"Thank you Sunny.."i said with a smile on my face. "But i want you to know that.. im very very sorry about what happend. Im not used to say sorry to other person but.. real.. im so sorry."i said.

"Apology accepted. And lets eat downstairs. Just a little gift for you."she said then we went downstairs and eat. We ate many kinds of food. After that we ate sweet foods then relaxed at their living room.

"Thanks for that little goft o yours soon-kyu."i said while giggling.

"You're welcome!"she said happily. "Wait! Here.."she said then run upstairs. After 10 minutes she finally went back downstairs.

"Here!"she handed a color blue giftbag. "Please open it at your house!"she said then she bite her lower lip. She was so cute. I just smirked and stared at her.

"YAH! YOU CAN GO HOME NOW!"she said.

"Ok.. thank you.."i said then went to their main door.

"Happy birthday."she said.

"Thank you."i said then went back to my car with a big smile on my face.

[@Home]

Im at my room staring at the bluegift bag that Sunny gived to me. Its been 1 hour. 1 hour of smiling, 1 hour of wondering. And finally i realized that i need to open its now. I opened it and its a cute, fat PUSHEEN stuff toy and the stuff toy is holding a letter K.

"I will name you Sunny!"i said then laughed. I laugh and laugh until i fell asleep.

"This is my greatest birthday ever!"i tought then fell asleep.
************
A/N
Annyeonghaseyo!! Happy birthday to Kim Jong-In *Jan. 14!* we all love you Kai!!

김 종인! :)

-QuimXiunny (김스우니)- 이 지훈