Chapter 49 - What Plans!? Eotteoke?

(Luhan's POV)

Im currently watching Chanyeol. He's so clingy to Sunny. Aish.. that boy. What is he trying to do?

"Hyung? Are you alright? You're face is like cursing something."Tao asked.

"Nothing. Tao.. nothing Tao... Nothing!"i said.

"Are you sure Hyung?"Tao asked again.

"I SAID ITS NOTHING!!!!!!!!"i yelled.

I didn't control my temper. Because i can see that Chanyeol is loving what his doing to Sunny. And because i yelled, Sunny looked at me with a worried face.

"Mianhe hyung.."Tao said.

"Ani.. Its not your fault.. You dont neeed to say sorry..."i said as i tapped Tao's back.

This is so insane. Now Sunny is talking again to Chanyeol. I need to do something to ruine their time. Think Lulu think!!

"Aha.."i said in a winner tone.

I get some peice of paper, then i throw it to Chanyeol's head then pretend to be asleep. And i can see Chanyeol is looking for the person who did it. And sorry it was me YODA :P , Again i throw another paper. but this time Chanyeol is not minding it. Aish.. what a freaky YODA. AISH!

(Sunny's POV)

Me and Chanyeol are talking somethings. But i noticed that Luhan just throw a piece of paper on Chanyeol. But i said to Chanyeol that dont mind it. And i love the way Chanyeol smile. He's so kind.

"You know Chanyeol. You're so kind."i said.

"No im not.. Im hot!"he said.

i giggled and punched his arm not with full force....... WAIT? Did i just compliment Chanyeol... OMO!! Am i starting to like him?.. Is he right?.. AISH.... not yet.. not yet..

Now i cant see Luhan looking at us.. I guess he has a problem.. I guess i need to talk to him later.. to comfort him. I dont know what is his problem.. but to talk is to know. 

"Sunny.... Uhm.."Chanyeol shyly called me.

"Chanyeol??."i looked at him and smile.

"Can.. Can.."He sigh heavily, "Can i ask you on a Date tomorrow this saturday.. Whole day? Please..?"he asked as he closed his eyes.

Chanyeol is so cute... He's Shy..

"S-Sure.."i said.

As i said accepted his date request, he looked at me then gave me a big smile.

"Gomawo! Gomawo! [Thank you! Thank you!]" he said as he stood up.

"No problem.."i said.

But he shouted it.

"IM GOING ON A DATE WITH SUNNY GUYS!"he said proudly.

Aigoo..

"The hell we care."Kris said.

"Really?. Good Luck!"Baekhyun cheered.

"Wish you the best bro.."Chen said.

The others just glared at Chanyeol. Aigooo.... But Im happy that he's proud that we're going on a Date.. I guess he really likes me.. so am i...