Chapter 29 - Camp [Part 1]

(Sunny's P.O.V)

We are now heading to our destination. I was reading my pocket book, but i noticed that everybody fell asleep. Thats why i relaxed my head and started to close my eyes. But after 5 mins. I felt someone holding my hand. I opened my eyes and saw kai holding my hand while his eyes closed. I was trying to let go of my hand but he is too strong.

"Kai let go please."i said in a whisper way.

"What if i dont want to?"he said with a smirked but his eyes were closed.

"Let go.. before someone see us."i said while pulling of my hand.

"What? Scared that kyungsoo hyung might see you holding my hand?"he said like shouting so that everybody can hear.

And because of what kai did. Everybody in the bus waked up. And its because of kai's annoying voice.

"We're here."our teacher said calmly.

And thank god. Because of our teacher said. All attention is into the place.

"Lucky. Tsk. Tsk."kai said heading out the bus.

"Aish! I hate you!"i said.

But suddenly. kyungsoo grabbed my hand harshly and locked his hands to my hands.

"Kyungsoo?"i said a bit confused.

"Why are holding kai's hand yeobo?"he said with his normal calm voice but his voice has this little dismay.

"No.. i was sleeping and then kai suddenly hold my hands and he dont want to let go."i explained panickly.

"Ok. Ok.."he said but im not satisfied. Tears are starting to roll down my cheeks.

"Sorry kyungsoo. I just wanted us to do what Kyungdae oppa said."i said not noticing i was crying hard.

(Kyungsoo/D.O's P.O.V)

I was a little shocked. And i can feel my cheeks are heating. And i remember that i told sunny about what kyungdae hyung fake said. "To enjoy and to have fun" and i didnt tell sunny what my hyung really said.

"Ah..ah yes. Its ok i forgive you. I know you dont even want that to happen."i said happily.

"Thank you Kyungsoo!"she said then hugged me.

I was so happy. because of her. 

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I was in a very good mood now. But suddenly our teacher came to our camp site and annouced something.

"Student. I will be leaving for tonight. Our other food was left in the university. thats why me and the staffs we be back tomorrow early morning. I assigned someone to be your leader for tonight. And its suho."our teacher said then they leave.

after a minutes our teacher had finally heading back to to our school.

"Suho hyung! Where are we staying tonight?"they all said chorusly.

"We all have our own GROUP cottage!"Suho said.

"Wait hyung. You mean Soon kyu will join the boys?"kyungsoo said while holding my hands.

"Uhmm.. yes."suho confirm and he gave me his best snob eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you suho."i said mentally.

"Ok guys. Heres the list of your roommate."suho posted the paper on a tree next to him.

List:
1.
-Tao
-Sehun
-Kai

2.
-Xiumin
-Suho

3.
-Chanyeol
-Sunny

4.
-Luhan
-Chen

5.
-Lay
-baekhyun

6.
-Kris
-Kyungsoo

I am so shocked. I tighten my hands to kyungsoo's arms that made him react.

"What happen are ok yeobo?"kyungsoo asked me.

"I.."i think i need to lie for him not to worry.".. ok.. im ok.."i said with a sigh. I saw chanyeol thanking suho. "Is this planned!? Argh!"i said mentally.

Suddenly the snow wind turnes harder and harder. The thick anow is hitting towards our bodies.

"TO OUR RESPECTIVE COTTAGE! NOW!"Suho commanded.

We all run to our small but comfy cottage.

[Inside our cottage.]

I took off my boots and my wet sweater. And go near to fire place.

"Aahh! So warm."i said happily.

But a demon had arrived. Chanyeol get bottle of water and pour it all to the fire. Thats why the fire's gone.

"Are you crazy or what? Its so cold!"i shouted.

"Yes it is quite cold in here."he said pervertly and sat beside of me.

"Go away from me."i said. While moving away from him. But he is following me until i bang my self to a wall.

"DEAD.. END.."he said crawling on me.

"Ch..chanyeol.. stop playing around please."i said with a shaking voice.

"Can i have a... a.."bit he collapse causing his face on my shoulders.

"Yah!!"i shouted and pushed him. Causing him to bang himself to the floor. But he is not moving.

"Chanyeol-ah!?"i said and go near to him. He is chilling now. "Hey are you.."i said while putting my hand on his fore head. And he is in a very hpt fever. "Chanyeol you're sick!"i help him to get up to put him into our bed. "Our bed" yes cause there's only one bed. I place him gently in the bed. I took off his wet jacket. And i noticed that chanyeol's clothes are wet. "How.. this awkward." I said as i pull his tshirt of him. I didn't stare at him. And next the most awkwars scene.. i am starting to took off his belt. And unbutton his pants. "I'm just helping..." and finally his pants are off. I run to to his baggage and get some comfortable clothes of him. And now i am starting to put his thick pajamas. And his big tshirt. I covered his body with our thick bed cloth. I smiled at him because chanyeol looks like a baby sleeping. "겹타..(Cute)"i said whisperly to my self. I turn around to take a half bath and changed into my comfy pajamas.

As i was done changing. I saw chanyeol sleeping peacefully. I placed my hand to his forehead. And good thing.. he is ok now. I sat on a chair beside our bed. And i didnt noticed that i fall asleep.

(Chanyeol's P.O.V)

I feel so comfortable right now. I opened my eyes slowly. And its so dark. But i saw Sunny sleeping in a single chair. And i noticed that my clothes is changed. "Its so comfortable. And i guess sunny helped me change." I said mentally.

I stood up slowly, and carry sunny bridalstyle and placed her slowly in our bed. I comb her hair on her face using my fingers. I saw her red lips. It made me stare at it for a minute. But she talked.

"Thank god you're ok chanyeol."she said while her voice is still sleepy.. but seriously. She said that while she's asleep. It made me smirk. Cause i guess sunny is thinking of me now. I lay beside her and back hugging her while im sleepy again. I closed my eyes and fall asleep with her in my arms.

To be continue....
**********
A/N

Annyeong haseyo!  Hope you like this chapter. Annyeong!

-QuimXiunny (김스우니) - 이 지훈 임니다! :)