Chapter 19 - The Story of My Life.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I was at home alone. Because the others are headed to Suho's Mansion to have their small guys party.

Yes im not invited. Ofcourse from the word "guys party" and if im invited. I will never gonna join then either. Who the heck wanna spend time with that Kim JunMyeon (Suho) duhh. All sasaeng fans ofcourse.

"Blinds!"i shouted.

What the hell? Why am i so affected about him bullying me. If i follow back what his doing, maybe im more dumb than him. Ofcourse im not.

"Hmmm? I miss Eomma and Appa!"i whispered.

All of sudden, my tears are slowly sliding from my eyes. Maybe im really missing Eomma and Appa. Why do they leave just like that? Im not with them in busan and i promise to my self to study hard so that Eomma and Appa will be proud of me.

(FLASHBACK)

My Eomma's name is Lee Jin-A, she's a Former Model under SM Entertainment. She start being a normal woman. At First she is originally under JYP Entertainment. But i guess she wanted to be a model rather than having a group of dancing girls, at the same time singing. And we call them Girl Groups. Thats why she transfer in SMEnt. to be a successful model. She debut in Korea but she became famous in Denver, for being a model of a famous Dress Shop.

My Appa's name is Lee Byung-woo, Cousin of the famous Lee Soo-man the holder of SMEntertainment. He is a Trainee under SMEnt. for 15 years. He wanted to be a famous singer and dancer, thats why he was having his training for 15 years. My Appa dont have any bad records. He is a Loyal & a Handsome man.

Their carreer's are very successful. But when the day that they met each other. Everything went upside-down.

Being a Model for my Mom is important but she choose to love my Appa. thats why her model carreer went down. Many haters bashed her, and its all because she is dating with a famous trainee under SMEnt. Thats why her carreer being a Model is Successfull to Failure.

Same as my Appa's carreer. Being a famous trainee made his life more challenge. Because my appa is ready to have his own Boy group. But its canceled because many sasaeng fans know that my Appa is dating Eomma. His carreer being the legend trainee in SMEnt. is wrecked, and its all because of Haters. 

SMEntertainment has the Lowest rankings because of what is happening. Mr. Lee Soo-man decided to Fired Eomma and Appa so that all issues or bad comment will be burried forever.

My Eomma and Appa lived together. They did'nt regret for being fired. Because they are free to live a a normal citizen. And they plan to marry each other and make their own family.

Their Love made my Dong-saeng. or shall we call "My known Dong-saeng" they raised Taemin with Tender love and care. But one day Someone knock. 

When my Eomma opened the door  she saw the wife of Mr. Lee Soo-Man or shall we call "my real Addopted parent's", her name is Lee Sun-Mi.

"Oh miss Lee Sun-Mi? what brings you here?"Eomma said.

"Jin-A, i want you to take care of her for a while. Cause im gonna be spending my days in the hospital. And Soo-man can't take care of her.. Cause my husband is really busy in his company. Please i beg you.. As soon as i get my healthy life back, Im gonna comeback to get her."My Original Eomma said.

"What? But does Mr. Soo-man knows about this?"Eomma said.

My Original Eomma Shook her head and that means "No".