Chapter 52 - Acting Weird & Official.

(Sunny's POV)

3 Days Later

Me and Chanyeol and Sehun are Lunch Buddies. I know right. Its quite late cause our class is gonna end soon. But in so excited for our exams. I guess im confident and ready.

"Noona. Come fast im hungry."Sehun said as he pulled me to stand.

"Yah. Sehun-ah~. Im the one who suppose to do that to her.."Chanyeol pouted.

Chanyeol is getting more cuter and cuter everyday.. And yes.. I like him..

"But i did it first hyung!"Sehun said at stick out his tounge to Chanyeol.

I stood up and let them follow me. And we're heading to the cafeteria.

And if gazed and stares can cause death.. i guess im dead now.. Many gurls are looking badly at me. But i didn't mind them.

"Just stay here Sunny. Im going to grab you some food."Chanyeol said.

"Buy me some too hyung."Sehun said.

"No. Get up there and buy it on your own."Chanyeol said then walked away.

"*sigh* i gyess im going to buy my own food. Be right back noona."Sehun said then i nodded.

I grabb out my phone & earphones to listen music for a while. But someone suddenly sit infront of me. I looked to see who is it.

"Suho?"i said.

"Are you ready to be humilliated this coming exams?"he asjed while opening his food.

"Whatbare you talking about?"i said with an irritated tone.

He look at me and smirked. I admit. He's so handsome when he smirk. But to bad his attitude is worser that a demon.

"Im gonna grab that 1st spot."He said.

"Then grab it. Im not even pushing myself just to get that spot."i said as i place my ear phones on my both ears.

I can see that Suho is just smirking. What the heck.. is it smirking day? I didn't mind him. Im just listening to the music im listening. And now playing. S.E.S sunbae-nim's Be Natural.

Then Chanyeol and Sehun arrived with our foods.

"Oh? Suho hyung? What are you doing here?"Chanyeol asked as he sit next to me.

"Im eating here. Why? Somethings wrong with it?"Suho answered sarcasticly.

"Ohh!.. nothing nothing.. lets eat!"Chanyeol said with his cute expression of shooking his head like a kid.

We eat and eat. Then suddenly, Sehun offering me to eat a fries. I smiled and eat it. Sehun smile and ate his food again. And then Chanyeol suddenly offered me a bulgogi that he orders. He use his chopsticks and he held my chin so that my mouth will open. I oppened my mouth and ate the bulgogi. He smiled and wiped the sauce at side of my lips. And i can feel my cheeks burning.

After Chanyeol wiped the sauce using his thumb, "You look cute while blushing."He said. (O/////O)

I hide my face then start eating the food that chanyeol bought. As i was munching my food. I was shock.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because Suho offered me a spoon of his Rice. I looked at him with a shocked look.