Chapter 47 - Starting to like HIM?

(Chanyeol's POV)

I contacted Mr. Sooman to let him know that sunny is with me. And for him to not worry.. im sorry i lied to mr. Sooman. I said my mom is with me, and we're heading to my condo. Actually we're really heading to my condo. But im not with my mom. Just sunny and me.. I know i know. It sounds wrongs but... im not a pervert guy to take advatages. And besides. Im with her alone in our camp last last last month.

As i arroved. I went to the elevator and pressed the 5 floor. Cause my condo is there.

As i enter my condo. Its still clean. I quickly place sunny to my bed. I take off her shoes and put the comforter all over her body. So that she cant feel coldness. I stared at her and again my heart is beating.. beating like crazy. Aish i can't control myself. I want to stare at her right know.

Thats why i pushed my sofa beside my bed then i sat at the sofa and continue staring at her.

"Why so beautiful? I can't imagine the beautiful babies that we're going to raised."i whispered.

And what the heck am i talking about. Im still in the middle of courting. Or im not yet making my move?.. Urgh.. ofcourse. I need to respect her needs. And she needs to cool before letting me court. Urgh.. Soon-kyu why am i inlove with you.. i know this all starts when we were roommate in our camping.. i wish i could replay that day.

I was in the middle of my imagination when suddenly i felt someone poked my cheek. I opened my eyes then i was schocked... i saw Sunny's face. She's smiling.

"SU-SUNNY?"i stutter.

"Shhh~. You're happy dreaming"she said then poked my cheeks once more. "You're smiling like a baby. Kyeopta."she added.

"Yah~ im not cute... im handsome."i said.

She giggled. "I like cute guys.."she said.

"I-i mean im CUTE.. im so Cute!! Look look! Buing buing!"i panicked.

She laughed then she turns serious. She stared at me then caressed my cheeks.

"I'll try.. i'll try.. i swear i'll try Chanyeol.."she said then suddenly slept again.

What?? She's asleep.. She's asleep while talking...? The heck... but im so happy!..

"I like you Sunny.. No No.. I LOVE YOU."I said.

Then i closed my eyes, then fell asleep.

(Suho's POV)

Im planning for next school year activities. And yes. Do you remember that me and that Sunny is running for presidency. And im confident that im gonna win. And im popular. Every girl and boy and any other praised me so much. Im the king here. No ones gonna get that title. Im gonna proves that on our final test. Im gonna nake sure that im gonna get the 1st spot.

----

Now im walking alone in the hall way. As i am walking i hear some girls whispering something. Thats why i decided to stop in a locker area and act like waiting for someone. But the truth is im listening to those girls who are whispering things.

"DO you now that Sunny, Lee S- Soon-kyu! Yeah Soon-Kyu.. I heard she broke up with Kyungsoo oppa then she flirts with chanyeol and sehun opa..!!"Girl 1 said.

"What a bitch! She dares to have relationship with Kyungsoo oppa but she play with our oppa!"Girl 2 said.

Haha.. I didn't thought that my rival in the presidency slot is a.. SLUT...

"And i heard she's running for President for next School Year."Girl 1 said.

"For what? To seduce all guys here? what a Bitch."Girl 2 said.

I guess i dont need to worry.. She will never gonna win. 

---

After Hearing those exciting stuff, i immedietly run to our classroom, and as i enter i saw Sunny. This girls faces is funny. tsk tsk. i went near her and said something that can hit her.

"Aish.. Im worried if im gonna win or lose for next years presidency.... Tsk.. Tsk.. I guess im gonna Won?"i said.

because of what i said My members shift their gazed on me.

"Cause i've heard that.. My opponent is a Slut? ah.. No No.. A Flirt?"I said.

"Yah.. Hyung.. What are you saying."Chanyeol interupt.

"Shhh~ She's slowly doing her.. 2.0 Seducing MISSION.. Hmm.. RIght Soon-Kyu?''I said.

She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. 

"Uh.. Goodluck.."i said.

"YAH HYUNG!"Chanyeol said as he throw his things.

After that, I smirked and sit. I can see Sunny's Face. HAHAHA..

(Sunny's POV)

What is that for? I dont know any of his things. I guess he's starting to dirt my name so that he can win.. If thats what he wants... Then i'll gave it to him..

I walked out to catch some fresh air. As i was walking. I noticed that Chanyeol is following me.

"Chanyeol?"i said.

He smiled. "Gwaenchana?"he asked.

"Im fine thank you."i said.

I said then continue walking. But now chanyeol is with me.

"You know what sunny let's go to the rooftop."he said.

"What? Im just planning to walk for a while. And besides the class will start any minute."I said.

"You're such an innocent girl. Let's CUT.. Let's stay at the rooftop."chanyeol said excitedly then grabbed my wrist as we run to the rooftop.

"Are you insane Yeollie? What if somebody caught us together they might think i pushed you to cut?"i said with a panicked tone.

After saying those words to him, he suddenly stopped. Then he looked at me with a nice wide smile.

"What did you call me?"he asked with a smile.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"i asked.

"You called me by using my name in your own making."he said smiling like a total idiot.

"What?!"i asked.

What is he talking about. I was shocked when he suddenly hugged me.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah~! what are you doing."I said.

"Thats the sign Sunny."he said.

"Sign?? What sign are you talking about!"i said.

"You're starting to like me."he said with a full of joy tone.

Starting to like him?....

*******************************

A/N

Annyeong Chingus! :) Im so happy to update! By the way i want you to read my new story.. "HIGH SCHOOL YOUNG LOVE". Its a story about you know.. By the title itself, loving in a high school year. the cast are IU as Ahn Soon-Ah, Lee Jong-Suk as himself, Oh Sehun as Himself. I hope you guys love it!! Annyeong!

-QuimXiunny