Chapter 34 - My Day

(Sunny's P.O.V)
Continued:

"........"my expression. "D.O you're here?"i said confusely.

"Hi sunny. I was here 9:00 am for us to have a advance study. But i guess you're busy,, Thats why i wait for you to comeback."kyungsoo said while scratching his neck.

"uh. Jinjja?.. Mianhe..."i said sadly.

"Its ok.. i guess we can study now right?"he said raising the books he brought.

"Sure. wait here. im gonna change my clothes."i said then rush into the room closet.

I'm done changing, Then we study about MATH problems. Cause Math is one, or number one of my hatest subject. I was trying my best to listen to my math master, no other than kyungsoo. We finished studying and we both are tired.

"Tired huh?"Kyungsoo said while chuckling.

"Is it obvious?"i said while laughing.

"Yeah.. Go to sleep!"He said then cover my face with a pillow.

"YAH!"i screamed while laughing.

"Go to sleep see you tomorrow!"He said then walked out the room to go home.

"Hmmm..." I sigh.

"I guess tomorrow will be a nice a cool exam day. I hope so."i thought then closed my eyes to go to sleep.

(Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

"What is Luhan hyung trying to do? Is he trying to break us."I wondered.

I opened my phone and started texting Kris hyung.

[Kris Hyung]

Me: Hyung..

Kris: Ne?

M: I cant let go of her.

K: Its for her own good Kyungsoo.

M: Are you trying to say that im not good for Soon-kyu?.

K: No. We all want to play fair you know.

M: Sorry hyung but Soon-kyu is not a toy.

K: Well.. If you dont want to play fair.. I will do it the hard way.

M: What do you mean.

K: Cheating..

M:YAH!!! Hyung, Dont dare to do that.

K: Make me.

M:AISH! I texted you for some suggestion but..

K: But,.. But you made me want to do it.

M: Hyung...

I waited for his reply but he did not reply. "Did i did the right decision? Why am i so stupid... Why am i so Selfish, Why am i so scared.. and Yes because i love Soon-kyu.. i Loved her with all my heart. i cant let go.. i cant.." i thought.

(Luhan's P.O.V)

Soon-kyu is making me fall in love again and again with her smile. I need to control my feelings.. I dont wanna get hurt. Im gonna do it in a right way of expressing it.