Chapter 38 - Its Your Day!

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Im here in the dark. I cant see anything. I can only hear my boyfriends sobs.

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Dont cry!"i want to say those words but i cant. I cant. I dont know why.

"Soon-kyu! Please wake up."i heard kyungsoo sobing. "I miss you.."kyungsoo added. As i felt somthing soft on my forehead.

After that i passed out.

(Kyungsoo/D.O's P.O.V)

Now im on my way home. Cause Mr. Sooman said so.

And now, im in my room laying on my comfy bed. But... what happened to Sunny... its making me so uncomfortable. But then my phone ring.

Me: Yeoboseyo.

Luhan: What happened to Soon-kyu? Is she alright?

M: Hyung? Ah yes.. but she is still sleeping for 2 days now.

L: what happened!? Who did that to her. You are the one who have the responsibility to protect her but you failed! What kind of partner are you to her. The school staff is right!. You really need to break up with her!

I was so hurt. Very hurt.. because of what luhan hyung said. I dont want to say any words now. And i dont want a fight. Thats why i hang up.

"They're right.. i need to let go of her.."i tought. As i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Suho's P.O.V)

I was busy making Papers. When my phone suddenly vibrate.

"Chanyeol texted me?"i said as i clicked and open the message.

[From: Chanyeolieuglyoda]

Hyung!! Good morning! Today is Kyungsoo's Birthday!! What are we going to do!?

Then i just remember that today is January 12. And its kyungsoo's day! Thats why i replied chanyeol and said we will see each other at the mall. I text everyone to go with us. And they all agreed.

(Luhan's P.O.V)

Im here inside Soon-kyu's room. And im waiting for her to wake up. And then suddenly. Soon-kyu's fingers are starting to move. And she slowly opened her eyes.

"Soon-kyu! Its me luhan! Are you alright!?"i said as i leaned closer to her.

"W-hat.. D--a-te to-day!?"Soon-kyu said while her voice is cracking.

"Its Jan.12"i said. And then ahe smile and get her bag beaide her.

"Luhan.. can i have a favor?"she said giving me her weak but satisfied sweet smile.

"Sure. What is it?"i said.

"Can you buy me a gift for D.O.. please find a couple bracelet."she said handing me her money.

But i was paused for a while. Me.. buying a couple bracelet for the girl i love... but im not the one who will use it.. but i need to do this for her. I wont give up.

"S-sure."i said while stuttering.
"Why the heck am i stuttering for?"

I text suho and the others that im on my way. I was driving when my phone vibrate. I opened the message.

[From - MySunny]

Thank you! Hwating!! ♥

And because of that message, my heart skip a beat. And i felt crazy, wild butterfly inside my stomach. Duh!! My crush just send me a message with a "♥" .