Chapter 25 - What Are you Talking About?

(Sunny's P.O.V)

It was another nice sunny morning. And today will be the last day of living in our dorm. Its sad. Being separated with the others. But i guess its a must.

I decided to walk than taking a ride with my reborn "BULLY". I hate being with him "MORE". I was wearing my glasses. And im happily walking. But suddenly while walking my phone suddenly rang. I answered it.

Me:Yobosaeyo?
Number:Annyeong haseyo! Is this Ms Lee Soon Kyu?
Me:Ne? Wae?
Number:Mr. Lee wanted to meet you after class, at MooSe Cafe near the SmTown building.
Me:Arasso? Wae?
Number:I dont know Ma'am but i hope you'll come later. Good day
Me:Bu....But....

(*Hang Up*)

"BWOH~? Jeongmal?"i said with a sight.

I continue walking so that i won't be late. As i enter. All eyes are on me. They are all staring at me. i was shock and scared. Im feeling weird with their actions. But Kyungsoo Stood up from his seat and he go towards me and grab me to my sit.

"Kamsahamnida Kyungsoo."i said happily.

"No Problem. But, are you ready for tonight?"he said curiously.

"Ani? Wae??"i said with my left brow raised.

"You're gonna meet Mr. Lee right?"he said with a smirk.

"Ah.. Yeah right."i said and my face turn into bad mood. But suddenly i realize something. "How did you know that im gonna meet with Mr. Lee?"i said with a curious look.

First he giggled and said "Cause he went here to find you. But i guess he found you."he giggled again.

"You're weird sometimes"i said and i sit properly again.

The Class starts as our teacher enters the class.

"OK 1st Section. As all of you may know. You're senior year is coming so close. So all of you must prepare cause this section, or you students. will be called as the Virtuous class for next year. and that class will only have 1 Female representative and its Lee Soon-Kyu the daughter of Mr. Lee Soo-Man who is the owner of SMEnt. and one of the Share holder of the School."our teacher said seriously.

But that time iwas so shock. Also my classmates. they looked at me seriously. i can see chanyeol staring at me badly. Because chanyeols parents is the owner of the school. But i guess his pride rise thats why he's angry. i was so shock the word "Lee Soon-Kyu the daughter of Mr. Lee Soo-Man who is the owner of SMEnt. and one of the Share holder of the School." it was unbelievable. I think thats why Mr. Lee wants to talk with me? But its.. its unbievable.. seriously.

The class end for our lunchbreak and i can sense that chanyeol is staring at me evily. i decided to go out to walk for a while.

++++++++

I decided to go to the M.I.C room to sing for a while.

I sang Only Hope by Mandy Moore.

here's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over and over again