Chapter 23 - Seriously

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Today is Monday and im getting ready, so that i won't be late. i was heading to the kitchen to eat. But when i entered the kitchen i saw Chanyeol and Xiumin talking. 

"Good Morning Chanyeol and Xiumin Oppa!"i said giving them a warm smile and a bow.

They stared at me for a minute and continue chatting. Like what the? why is this two really hate me so much.

i sit down far from them and ate my breakfast. But While eating i heard what they're talking about.

"Are you're things fixed now hyung?"chanyeol said with a quetioning tone.

"Yes. im gonna miss this dorm and you guys."Xiumin responed with a smile.

"Right hyung. im gonna miss this dorm.. Cause we've been here since we were in freshmen years"Chanyeol said with a sad tone.

I dont wanna be a gossip thats why i continue eating and did not listen to what they are talking about.

(Kai's P.O.V)

I woked up early so that i can fix my things before we go to our school.

I cant even imagine that me and the others will leave this dorm. and its been like forever sadness for each one of us.

I was ready and done fixing my thing and my self, and im all set to go to school. But when i opened the door, i saw sunny standing infront of me.

"Kai? What is happening. Why are you guys acting wierd.?"Sunny ask me curiously.

I guess Sunny doesnt know yet? "Ahh.. Sunkyu.."i said nervously."We're gonna move out in our dorm. And we're gonna go back to out houses."i said with a sad tone.

Sunny reaction now is kind of sad.

"Ahh.. Arasso."she said and she walk away to go to her room.

I feel guilty for telling her that. And its all because of our school. We need to move out because we are going near to our senior year. And senior year is the hardest year for us in Special section. Because Sunny will be the female representative. And she have the rights to choose who will be the Male representative. And the chosen male representative will be honored  to have grand rank in the high class. And that rank is the most iimportant to all rich family. for them to be or for their company to success more.

"And now i need to go back to my self. to be back on my plans. HAHAHAHAH!"i tought.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

(At School)

I was walking with my books full loaded. i was so emotionless. ANd my mind is full of WHAT IF's?..

But while walking i bump in to someone. The man is wearing black suite and wearing glasses. And in his face, he looks like in the near age of 60+. The old man is smiling. He helped me to stand up and helped me to get the books scattered all around the floor.

"Im Sorry young lady? are you hurt?"the old man spoked.

"Im Fine Sir. Thank you.."i responed with respect.

"Ok then.. i need to go. Nice to meet you?"the old man said.

"Lee Soon Kyu Sir."i asnwer him with a smile.

The Old Man stared at me for a minute. I guess i said something wrong but.. I didn't.. i Ask him if he's ok.

"Uhmm.. Yes im ok.."he answer with a blank face.

"Ok sir i need to go now because my class is gonna start soon."i said and give him a bow and i started running for me not to be late.

After running fast i successfuly arrived in the room on time. sat on my chair and fixed my self. As i opened my Desk. I saw a red paper. And something is written on it. i decided to read it. The letter said.

Good Manners are done .. done .. But when we step on our senior year. i will make sure that you'll choose me TINY. As your Male representative... Enjoy.

From Kai.

"What the Hell is wrong with him? i guess his back. Hmmf.. i dont care"I mentally said.

And i can see kai staring at me evilly. i guess he's really back to hisself. OK. Let see who's strongest.

But all of sudden. Sehun whispered something to me.

"You're cute."he said seductively.

"YAH!"i react.

He stood up properly and he go back to his seat and gived me his cute wink.

"What the hells wrong in here?"i said mentally.

Im really scared of their actions! They're acting so weird. And i Dont know why?

(LUNCH BREAK)

I was with Jin because i was scared. Me and Jin is happily eating. I can see jin smiling.

"Ne?"i said because i was curious.

"Nothing.. Its nice that you invited me to have lunch with you.. How come?"he ask with a big smile on his face.

"Nothing.. But today i guess this is a nice friend lunch break."i said giving him a sweet smile.

"Really? But can we call it a date?"he said while pouting his lips.

"Date?.."i said curiously.

"Ahh... Y..Yes.. A Friendly date...!"he said while his voice was shaking.

"Uhmm. OK a Friendly date."i said while we continue eating and continue sharing stupid stories and funny stuffs!

***************************

A/N

Annyeong Haseyo Chingus.. Happy to update HAHAHA!

-QuimXiunny