Chapter 9 - Make you fall!

(Kai's P.O.V)

Today is saturday and i have a time to make this girl fall in love with me.

But when i was putting on sone shirt i smell something really good. It smells like a ...

"PANCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE!"I shouted.

I ran fast to checked out if im right. And I AM RIGHT! its a pancake with a flooding chocolate syrup on sides.!
But when i enter the kitchen i saw Lee sun kyu.. she is cooking.. she's the one who cook the pancakes. When i enter i saw her wearing an E.X.O jacket and its D.O's jacket. With matching skirt.. she have a nice figure! i see..... its time!!

"Your sexy!.."i said it perverty. And going to her slowly.

"K..KAI?"she answer me like she's very nervous.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

"You look shock. When you saw me?."he whisper.

"Kai!"i shouted whisperly.

"Dont be scared.. your lucky your gonna be the first girl im gonna.."he cut his sentence and slowly leaning his face on mine. I can feel his hot breath in my face.. and he added "KISS".

"KAI!! ANI ANIO!"i pushed him.

"Hahaha! Wae??"he laugh and laugh and added "your so funny!!"

"Kai! Im cooking and your scaring me!! What the hell is wrong with you!! I really really hate you!!"i shouted and notice eleven boys are watching us.. others are just like laughing.

"Ok breakfast is serve guys.."i said while relaxing my self because of shouting.

"Ne!"they all answer cutely.

"Come eat with me Bunny!"D.O said with a wide smile.

"Sure"i answer him with a hard smile.

*eat eat eat*

"Whate happend earlier kai?"luhan asked with an angry tone.

"Nothing!"i answer luhan nervously.

"What? Nothing?"kai said confusely.

"Yes ! Nothing."i glared at him angrily.

"But your turning red!"tao shouted and laugh.

"Ani!!!"i shouted.

"Ok guys all are you are done eating so get your drinks by yourself!"suho said while being a leader.

(Kai's P.O.V)

Everyone run to the kitchen.. im the one who is left in the dinning room. I saw Sun Kyu's plate and its not yet done. I swap my spoon to her spoon..

"Ok i have a drink now! I can enjoy my pancake!"she shouted happily.

"Enjoy!"i told her with a smile and wink.

"Whatever!"as she start eating using my spoon.. she did'nt notice cause our spoon are similar.

"Lee sun kyu!"i call her while she's enjoyinf eating.

"Ne?"she answer me sarcasticlly.

"Did you kiss someone before.? Or do you have your first kiss or salayva sharing or make out things?"i ask her pervertly while im putting her original spoon on my left hand and waving it.

"Ani! And what are you talking about??"she answer me sarcasticly again.

"So im your first kiss or your first makeout partner!"i told her pervertly with a wink.

"WHAT!!!!"She shouted.

"I swap your spoon and my spoon. Your currently using my spoon. And you look like enjoying it.!"i saud to her with a wink!

"KIM JONGIN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"She shouted like a dolphin and scream like no tomorrow. And all the members notice it.. and they are all headed here in the dinning room.

"What happen??"luhan ask curiously.

"I make out with her!"i proudly shouted.

"WHAT??"All of them shouted.

"You bastard!"luhan is running to punch me but.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!"sun kyu scream and "we didnt do anything. He just swap my spoon and his spoon.. i did'nt notice.. thats why i accidentally use his spoon wgile eating. But its still gross!!! I hate you Kai!!"she shouted and run to her room while crying..

I feel a guilt inside of me.. but it was just a joke.. "im sorry" i tought.

**************

A/N
Annyeonghasseyo chingus!! Sorry again late update!! But next time i'll try to update fast. Annyeong chingus!!

-QuimXiunny