Chapter 58 - Whoz that Girl?

(Sunny's POV)

"Final exams are done! So that means goodbye my dear students."Our teacher said.

"Ne. We will miss you Ma'am."Chen shouted.

Heol.. what in the world is with Chen?

"Really Chen?"our teacher said while fixing her stuff.

"Ofcourse ma'am you know im just joking!"Chen said then laugh like an idiot.

Aigoo.. i knew it.

"You brat never changed. Aigoo. Ok. Annyeong. See you all next school year."Ma'am said.

We all stood up and bow as saying goodbye. I need to talk with Sehun. I know he's upset. Thats why i went near his chair.

"Se-Sehun-ah.."I cooed.

He looked then sigh, then continue to fix his things.

"Sehun.. Let me explain.."I said.

He just continue to ignore me.

"Sehun.. I know you're not gonna talk with me.. But im Sorry.. Im really really sorry.. I hope we can be back as close like before..."I said.

He looked at me then walked away. Aigoo.. This is harder than i thought.. I turn around and saw Kyungsoo fixing his things too. I feel a guilt inside me.. But its not a bad idea to love Chanyeol right.. He loves me and i love him..

Then all of sudden, kyungsoo looked at me. I just smiled a little, and he gave me smile. guilt attack again.. AISH! Mianhe Kyungsoo-yah.. I went out and a very handsome guy is waiting outside.

"Chanyeol-ah.."I said.

"Lets go?"Chanyeol said while acting cool.

"Where?"I asked.

He went near me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Having a good time."Chanyeol whispered.

I shove his face being near from me.

"Yah! You sound like a cool guy, stop it!"i said.

He just laugh and started to walk. His arm is still wrapped around my shoulders. But now, all i can think is about the others that is upset about us.

"Jagiya .. Thinking about something again? You're spacing out.."Chanyeol said.

"A-ah.. Sorry.. Its just.."I was cut off.

"About them?"He said.

I looked at him and nod slowly.

We stopped from walking and he face me by using his both hands on my shoulders.

"Look.. You don't need to be scared. Everythings gonna be alright, i promise you.. Everythings gonna be back to normal."He said giving me his power smile, letting me see his rich teeth. "Ok?. Lets put it this way.. If you love me, you'll trust me ok?"He said.

"Ok."I said then smiled back.

"That's why i love you.. Lets go."He said then we continue to walk.

(Sehun's POV)

Aigoo.. is it rude to ignore noona like that? i can't blame her for loving Chanyeol hyung. But it hurts. Im so angry at my self. In the first place its all my fault thats why we didn't end with each other. Why is love need to be this hard and stressful. Aigoo.

Im walking down at the school grounds. And yes its so silent, and yeah it is, because school just ended earlier. SUMMER is now starting, aigoo.. Thinking about my SUMMER is totally sad. But i guess i just need to let Sunny Noona free. And if you love a person you'll need them to be happy right? And her happiness now is on Chanyeol hyung's side. Chanyeol hyung is my good hyung anyways.