Chapter 2 - Hi There?

(Chapter 2 - Hi there!)

(Luhan's P.O.V)

"HEY SUNNY? READY?"While im asking her.

"Ne!?"she answer me confusely.

As i count: 33 2 1
*as i bang the door to have free space for me and Sun kyu to run*

I hold her hand with full forced so that we can go inside quickly. Luckily me and Sun kyu made it.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?"while im asking her.

"A-a-Ah Ne Ne, no worries..."as i saw her cheeks Turned into red.

What am i talking about? Di ko pa siya kilala. Pero and lakas ng TOMA ko sa kanya... why?

*THE BELL RING*

As i lead the way to Special class XO Section A. I noticed that im still holding her hand. It made me blush.. as we step in. She broke our hands, and bow..

"Kamsahamnida luhan hyung!"while greeting me happily with sweet smile.

Oh where can she sit? Wait?? Its her choice not mine ! BABO!-while talking to my self.

(Sunny's P.OV)

This is it im gonna intrloduce my self! Kinakabahan na ako kasi sa room na ito ako lng ang babae. 13 kaming lahat. At feel ko magka kilala silang lahat.

"U-uhm, Annyeong Hasseyo. Lee Sun Kyu himnida. But you can just call me Sunny!as i greet cheerfully everyone stared at me but did not listen. But except for two boys that who are smiling at me. Its Luhan and another guy. As i sit down to my seat beside with the guy who smiled at me. He stare ate me and said.

"Annyeong Hasseyo Jonuen Kyungsoo himnida."he greeted me and give me a smile.

"Annyeong Hasseyo -" mag sasalita na sana ako pero bigla nyang hinawakan ang kamay ko. At sinabing.

"Yes i know, Lee Sun Kyu"he gave me a smile and i said.

"How did you know that-" again he cut my sentence.

"You introduce your self earlier right?"and. He laugh.
"Your funny Lee Sun Kyu" with a smile and he wink at me then he's back to his work.

My face is heating! Kyungsoo i so nice! As i look to luhan. I accidentally saw him staring at me, but he immediately stare to the window acting like not Staring at me. But why is he looking at me like that?

*Bell Rang for Lunch*

As i go out in our room i saw some fangirls staring at me like they want kill me. But suddenly someone grab me to bring somewhere.

"A-awh? Luhan?" While im shocked because what he did.

(Luhan's P.O.V)

"A-awh? Luhan?"she sounds shock at the same time hurt.

"Lee Sun Kyu. I..i w.want t.to tell you s...something."i said while im shaking. Because of nervous.

"Ne Luhan hyung?"she replied me happily.

Am i gonna say it or not? Its to early and its first day... argh. I guess its not the right time.

"Luhan Hyung??"she call me because im not answering her for a minute.

"A.ah!? Ah Ne ne! I just wanting to telling you that your gonna with be the XO class for the whole year."i said in nervously.

"Ah? Arasso luhan hyung!" She smiles at brightly.

"Lets go to the other's" As i grab her hand again.

<@ the table of XO class>

"Guys listen up!" As i tell them to caught their attentions.

As they all said. "Ne?"

"This is Lee Sun Kyu and she's gonna join us all the time this whole year." I said to them happily and they all greeted her and badly wink at her and flirting with her.

"Annyeong hasseyo Joneun blahblahblah! "They indroduce there self. But D.O is having fun introducing.

"Annyeong hasseyo Kyungsoo himnida, but call me D.O please :)" and whisper something to Sun Kyu made me to stop the introductions.

But suddenly kai go infort of sunny and gave sunny a deadly glare.

(Kai's P.O.V)

"You small piece of trash." In my mind while wanting this girl gone in my sight.

"Hey .. you! Im gonna make your hole year misreable"while whispering to her with and evil smile.

"Then bring it on?!"she confedentally answer me.

"By the way miss. Jonuen Kim JongIn, YOUR NIGHTMARE!"With an evil laugh. And while walking away.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Im not even scared .. but i makes me worry about my scholar ship. One fight with others, byebye scholarship.. hayssz.

Then luhan stand beside me the ask something.

"What did Kai said to you?"he ask me curiosly.

"Nothing luhan hyung!" I gave him a biggest smile so that he wont notice me.

"But why is he so protective and nice to me ?? Its our first day meeting but... my heart is beating more and more faster because of his doing to me. (*0.0*) he is so cute acting like a Appa to me :)

(Luhan's P.O.V)

Why am i acting like she's mine.. imust be really falling for her.. its sounds weird but.. REAL.♥

(Kai's P.O.V)

Get ready for the the day you'll suffer LEE SUN KYU! you'll see how a KIM JONGIN make a little girl cry! >:)

#Hi There!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
AUTHORS NOTE:

ANNYEONG HASSEYO CHINGU'S , AS YOU CAN SEE I FINISHES 1 AND 2 IN ONE NIGHT HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT AND VOTE FOR IT :)

SARANGHAE CHINGUS!
----------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:

HOW WILL KAI MAKE'S SUNNY'S LIFE MISREABLE. AND HOW CAN LUHAN ASSURE HIS FEELINGS TO SUNNY! WELL LETS KNOW SOON!!

AUTHOR: QUIMXIUNNY♥