Chapter 27 - Kyungsoo & Sunny / First Time?

(Kyungsoo/ D.O's P.O.V)

I've woke up early and eat my early breakfast. I go to school early.

"Young Master you're so early today and you're so happy?"Our Driver said.

"Ne. Im so Happy. Because my Girlfriend call last night. And its been a weeks not talking to her."i said.

"Not talking why?"our driver ask.

"Busy, i guess?"i responed politely. "Add can we stop to a near flower shop?"i added.

"As you wish young master."our driver happily said.

[Flower Shop]

I enter the flower shop and they're are so many beautiful kinds of flowers i can't even choose one for Soon kyu. 

"Uhm.. Excuse me sir may i help you?"the cashier said.

"Yes.. May i have Nine Purple tulips, that has a purple ribbon on it."i said to the cashier.

"Ok sir wait for a minute."the chashier said as she get a purple tulip in the ref.

i waited. Cause she put a nice purple ribbon on it. And she pud a heart card so that i can put a letter on it.

"All done sir. Hope the lucky girl like it."the cashier said as i get my card and go back to the car to go to school fast.

[The tulip is on the multimedia! http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Flowers/Tulips/tulips-77a.jpg]

I successfuly arrived in the school early. I decided to go at the Rooftop. i sen soon-kyu a text message.

[Text Message]

[To: Yeobo-[SweetHeart] Sunny]

Yeobo! Come hear in the rooftop i have something for you.

I wait for her reply and after a minute she replied.

[From: Yeobo-[SweetHeart] Sunny]

Arasseo! Sajeon e gamsadeulibnida! Saranghaeyo!

Because of her text message i felt something in my stomach. Im so Excited this will be the firsttime i'll give her favorite flower..

After 40mins. of waiting Soon-kyu Finally arrived. And her face has this big sweet smile.

"Oppa!"Sunny said running towards me.

She jumped and hugged me tight. i guess she really missed me. I know we hugged many times but... this is different from the other hugs i recieve from her. this is more special and sweet.

"Yeobo i miss you"i said while we're still hugging each other.

"I missed you more"she said while her face is on my chest.

i can smell her very good scent its so sweet. It smells like watermelon.

"And i have something for you"i said as i gave her the tulips.

I saw her sweet face that she's really overwhelmed.

"Do you like it?"i said curiously.

"No.."she said with a sad face.

"Ahh.. i can replace it if you want."i said panickly.