Chapter 53 - Kris and the Rooftop Scene

(Chanyeol's POV)

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. Sunny and Me are now officially dating. HOHOHO!! I need to text her now Hihihi..

[To:Jagiya]

Jagiya~ Good morning! I hope you've dream about me last night. I love you. :)

-Message Sent-

While Typing those words, i can't stop smiling. And i can't even believe that me and Sunny is Offical.

I decided to take a shower and get dressed up for school. I grabbed my phone again and saw a message. Omona! Its Sunny!

[From:Jagiya]

Good Morning too Yeollie! :)

Thats all she said... No "I Love You"? Hmmm.. how disappointing...
I just shooked my head then got some cereal on the cabinets then drink alot of fresh milk. After that i brushed my teath then put on some mouth wash. OF COURSE I NEED TO PUT ON SOME MOUTH WASH! YOU KNOW... ME AND SUNNY... MIGHT HAVE THOSE KISSES... WOOOH...

I stormed out of my condo then went to my car at the parking lot. And yes.. condo.. because im being independent. I dont want to asked something to my parents.. besides i have my own credit card.

-----

I arrived at our school early. I ran to our room to check if Sunny is there. But i found no Lee Soon-kyu.

"Aigoo. Where the heck is that pretty girlfriend of mine."i said to my self.

"You have a girlfriend?"a familiar cold voice said.

"A-h.. Kris hyung you're early.. whats up."I said avoiding the topic.

Yes.. Sunny asked a favor to hide our relationship for the mean time. Because the others may think of something. At first i said no. But because i love her and i know that she loves me more, i agreed.

"Don't changed up the topic Chanyeol. You have a girlfriend?"He asked again.

Aish.. how can i deal with my giant hyung?

"Who is that girlfriend of yours?"He asked with a poker face.

"What girlfriend. Hahaha. What are you talking about hyung?!"i sai while laughing fakely.

He smirked and place his hand on my both shoulders.

"Please.. i need your help.. Now that kyungsoo is gone.. its my time to get Soon-kyu's heart."he said.

Booooghs. WTF.... did hyung just said that?

"H-huh? What are you talking about hyung? S-sunny is... is.. is still and anti guy now.."i said while stuttering.

"I know right. I know Sunny and you are close friends now and Sehun. But that Sehun doesn't know everything. Just like Kai they only love watching a girl inside laptop. But you! I know you're a lover boy.. So please. Help me. Help your hyung.."he said while still holding my both shoulders.

What am i going to do.. Kros hyung might hate me. And Sunny's mine now.

"Chanyeol-ah!?"Kris hyung said while shaking me.

Then the bell ringed.

"Its Time to take our seats hyung.."i said as i run to my seat and still thinking about what Kris hyung said.

Maldo andwae.. im not letting him hit with my girl. Then Sunny entered the classroom. She then looked at me and smile. And she's blushing. I just mouthed her "I Love You" then she giggled and went to her seat.
--------
Now its time for lunch. I went to Sunny and back hugged her.