Chapter 33 - Luhan & Yuhan

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I woke up 6:00 am. And i was so happy and excited. I'm gonna spend my whole day with luhan's little brother. I decided to go the mall after i take my bath and dressing.

After 40 mins. I was done taking a bath and im ready to go now. I called my ahjappa's assistant Driver that, if its ok to drive me to the mall. And lucky me. The driver accept my favor.

---------------

I am now standing outside the mall. Cause i was finding a nice toy store. I saw this nice RC car store. And there are many kinds of nice, big, small, cute toy cars. I enter the store and look for a nice looking car. And i saw a nice Red small RC car. Its so nice and fast if you control it. I decided to buy it.

"Miss would you like me to wrap this or just put it in a RC bag?"the sales lady said.

"Uhmm.. both please."i said happily.

She nodded and she wrapped the RC car and put it inside the RC bag. She raised it and handed to me. I gave my credit card for the payment. And then its done. And shook. Its 8:56 am. I went out and go to a near cafe. I bought two coffee. For me and for luhan. I texted luhan that he will be fetching me inside a cafe in the mall.

After waiting for a couple of minutes. Luhan finally arrived. And he seemed to have a very good mood. I waved for him to see me. The time he saw me he smiled and waved back. An then He run to where i was.

"Good Morning Luhan!"i greeted happily.

"Good Morning Pretty!"he said. It maked me giggled.

"Coffee for you."i said as i handed a cup of coffee.

"Thank you"he said."is that for me?"he said while pointing at the bag on my left side.

"This? Ani!! Its for your brother."i said happily.

"Bwoh!. Yah.. i love RC cars. Please.. give it to me oh baby give it to me!"he said while singing a sistar song.

"Babo."i said while laughing.

He laugh and stopped. "Lets go now. I guess Yuhan is waiting for us."he said as he stood up and grab his coffee with him.

"Ok."i stood up and walked with him until we reach to his car. He opened the door for me then closed it the time im inside. He started the engine and we drove away.

Im a bit nervous right now. Because im scared that yuhan might hate me. Cause you know. There are kids that hate person who they didn't know. And im scared Yuhan might be one of those kids. Im just scared.

"You ok?"luhan said.

"Uhm.. A bit nervous."i said.

"Nervous of what?"he chuckled.

"Of.. Yuhan?"i said with a embarrassed tone.

"Haha. Dont be nervous with Yuhan. He is easy to be with. Especially with pretty girls like you."he said with his laughing tone.

"Hmmm."i took a deep breath.

"Here we are."Luhan said as he enters his car on a big gold gate. He parked it beside a fountain near their entrance. I was so astounded. Its so beautiful in her. Like a paradise or something. We entered the house and it was so big. Me and luhan go to the living room.

"Stay here. I'll get you something to eat."luhan said as he run out to living room.

I was observing the place. The place was so clean and nice. I saw a family picture. And i saw luhan his mother and father then a littleboy on luhan's mother's lap.