Chapter 51 - A day because its his Birthday.

(Sehun's POV)

I woked up early and guess what. ITS MY BIRTHDAY. Yes im just acting cold. Yiu really can't get away my cuteness. Then ny mom suddenly enter my room and walk near my bed.

"Its your birthday my baby Hun!!"my mom said the hugged me kissed my cheeks.

"Yah umma! Hajima!"i said.

"Ooh. You're all grown up baby boy.."my mom said then smile. "What do you want as my birthday gift for you?"umma asked.

And because i know that my mom's gonna asked me that. I smirked and tell her what i want.

"Tell Mr. Lee Sooman to settup me on a date with her daugther."i said.

"OMO!! I WILL LOVE TO DO THAT!! I really like that girl for you baby hun!!"my mom said then tun out of my room.

I sigh and shook my head. I grab my phone and look for some message. And my hyungs are complete. they've greet me. But that Sunny didn't greet me. I gave her my number for her to message me. Aish. Thats why i was the one who texted her.

[To:WoOHSunny]
Yah! Its My birthday today! Send me a Message!

-Message Sent-

I waited for a few minutes and there she reply.

[From:WoOHSunny]
Why would i greet a cold guy... Pfffftt. Dont make me laugh.

Aish! This girl really....

[To:WoOHSunny]
Aish! You really!. Its ok. its more nice if you greet me personally. See you later.

-Message Sent-

I smirked as i wait for her reply.

[From:WoOHSunny]
See your own face. its Sunday. :P

I smirked again because she didn't know that we'll be going out. HAHAHA. See you later.

I didn't reply her again because im going to choose my clothes for later.

-----

I was done choosing my outfit. And im also done taking a shower. Now im finding the perfect deodorant, perfume and lotion. I need to smell good.

After doing my thing. I quickly change into my outfit. Now i need to talk to mom.

I runt o umma's room and saw her fixing her things.

"Umma."i said.

"Uh. Baby Hun~ Mr. Lee said that Sunny is all set. And Sunny has no idea who will he meet."Umma said with an excited tone. "And i set your date at the famous restaurant at gangnam. And i guess Sunny is on her way there now."mom added

I gave her a thumbs up, then i run quickly to my car.

------

Few minutes later. I arrived at the restaurant that umma said. As i enter the restaurant. Its so fancy. Umma really has this taste when it comes to this one...

"Reservation for Oh Sehun."i said.

"Oh. This way sir."the lady waiter said.

As i enter the room i saw a purse on a chair. I guess she's here already. I hide my self behind the curtain so that she can't see me. And this room is so romantic. So private.