Chapter 64 - Notifying

======================================

(Chanyeol's POV)

I was running through the hall ways just to find Sunny, but there's no sign of her.

"Aish.. Where is she."i said and grab my phone and dialed her number.

"Chanyeol hyung!"i heard someone called my name.

I turned around and saw the person i was expected to appear.

"Oh Kai."i said.

(Sunny's POV)

Me and Taehyung are having fun with our conversation. Actually he's a funny man. He is sharing his experience in his past school.

"Really?! You did that?"i asked shocked.

"Yes. And i have been near in expelling process. "He said laughing with his nice teeth coming out.

"Wow you're insane. "I said.

He laughed.

While we're walking many girls are running, going upstairs.

"Whats happening?"Taehyung said softly.

"I don't know.. Should we know??"i asked.

He nodded and grabbed me, then we run with the others.

............................

As we arrived upstairs in the hall way, there were many girls peeking on something.

"Whoa.. Is there a fight?"Taehyung said.

We enter and pushed some girls for us to have a way. But Taehyung's grabbed was loosening, until it was lossen and someone pushed me harshly that it made me clueless where to fall.

"I know this is gonna hurt!"i said in my mind while closing my eyes getting to meet the floor.

"Huh?"i said.

Instead of hitting the floor. I felt someone holding me.?? Did someone catched me??

"Lee Soon Kyu?"a guys voice.

"Get your hands off my girl, while im still talking nicely."huh? Chanyeol's voice??

I oppened my eyes and saw Chanyeol with a angry face., but why??

"I SAID GET OFF YOUR HANDS!!"Chanyeol yelled.

I looked up and saw.. "K-kai?" i said.

Chanyeol pulled me to from him.

"Jagiya? Gwaenchana? [You alright?]"Chanyeol said.

I nodd and looked at the man standing infront of us.

Kai smirked, "How have you been? Its been a long time." Kai said still with that smirk.

"Im fine?. Its time for our class yeol. Kaja??!"i said and grabbed Chanyeols hand.

Me and Chanyeol walked away in that area.

"He thinks he can hook me there. Well he's wrong."I said.

"Jagiya."Chanyeol said and grabbed my hand and stopped me walking."Im jealous. the time you fell on Kai's arms.. Please dont do that again.. Eh?"He said with assurance.

I smiled and nodd. He hugged me and we continue to walk for out class.

.............................