Chapter 43 - My Feelings for You

(Sunny's POV)

I woke up so early. Thats why i make my daily routine and done fixin my self for school. But suddenly i remembered kyungsoo. Its been a while since we last saw each other. Where is he? Thats why before going to school, i decide to past by kyungsoo's house to check if he is ok.

I pressed their bell and someone opened the door. And its Kyungsoo's older brother.

"Oh!? Soon-kyu.."he said cause he was schock.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa. Can i ask you something?."i said.

"Sure. Come in."he said as i entered their mansion.

We head to their living room.

"Ok what is it soon-kyu?"Kyungsoo's brother asked.

"I just wanted to ask if kyungsoo is alright?.. i didn't seen him for a while. Im worried sick about him..."I said with a sad face.

"*sigh* I guess the others didn't told you huh?.. My brother.."He said while faceing down.

"What is it oppa?"i asked curiously.

"H-e... He.."he said while stuttering.

"Oppa?... Tell me please..."

"He went to Canada..."He said.

"WHAT!?..."i said with a shock tone.

He left me.... My Bestfriend... Boyfriend.... My Life..... He Left me.....

"A-and.. Here.. he wants me to give this to you.."he said while giving me a paper.

I cant take this anymore... i left with the paper and run.. i didn't mind saying goodbye. I WAS VERY HURT! Please.... Bring me to somewhere only me..

"Do Kyungsoo?.. I thought.. you want me to be your Do Soon-kyu... But why? Why did you left me.. How could you do this to me.. We love each other.. But why?.. Why?..."I thought.

(Chanyeol POV)

Im inside my car, me and my driver is on our way to school. I was staring at the car window. But suddenly a girl passed by she's crying and running fast. But it made me more shock cause its Soon-kyu.

"STOP THE CAR!"i shouted.

The driver stopped the car. I get out the and run to where is soon-kyu heading. Soon-kyu entered in an old park. I entered the old park too to follow soon-kyu. After that i saw soon-kyu sitting under and old tree and she's crying like no tomorrow. I don't want to see her cry like that.. Thats why i run near her and hugged her.

"Cha-chanyeol??"she was astounded.

"Shh~.. Im here.. Whats wrong??"i said as i tapped her back.

She cried harder and burried her face on my chest.

"So--Soon-kyu.."i murmured.

She didn't stop crying.. Thats why i hugged her tight and tapped her back for comfort.

-------

After of crying for 30 minutes, she finally stopped and faced me.

"Whats wrong?.."i asked.

"He... He.. Leaved me.."she said as she bow down her head.

"Wh-what?.."i asked..