Chapter 11 - WHAT!

(Kyungsoo/D.O's P.O.V)

How?i thought while my tears are falling.

*flashback*

Me:Yeoboseyo?

Taemin:Kyungsoo hyung?

Me:Taemin?! Is that you?  How are you your sister really miss you!

Taemin:im fine.. and im in busan now..

Me:Ahh! Im going to tell your noona!

Taemin:Hyung wait.. you need to tell Noona something...

Me:Tell her what?? Wait?! Are you crying?

Taemin:Appa and Eomma died!.. they died because of me!!

Me:what.. what you?? No..

Taemin: i call eomma and appa that im arriving in korea.. they immediatly go to the airport. But sadly. The car that they are using is out of control.. eomma and appa died because the car fall in the bridge and it blow!.. And all because of me!! Because of me hyung..

Me:Ani anio! Its not your fault..

Taemin:im gonna hung up. Im gonna go to see eomma and appa's body..

Me:ok.. bye! And remember me and your noona is here always for you.

Taemin:Kamsahamnida Kyungsoo hyung!

*hung up*

*end of flashback*

"How can i tell sunny" i whispered to my self.

"Tell me what K?"sunny accedentally heard me.

"Ah..ah.!"i was shock while answering her, and i added.
"Ahh.ah! Taemin is back here in korea!"i give her a fake smile.

"Hah! Really!! Where is he!!!"she excitedly scream.

"He's in ..... busan.."i told her trying to hide my sad face.

"In busan!? I think taemin go there to see eomma and appa!"she said "i must call eomma!! So that i can talk to taemin!" She added.

"Ani sunny!"i shouted at her.

"Kyungsoo ? Wae?"she asked me because she's shocked because i shouted at her.

"Taemin called me. Because..."i said to her nervously. I dont wanna lie to her.
"Mr. & Mrs. LEE,... your parents... died in a car accident.!"i told her while my tears are falling.

"Not a good joke Kyungsoo!"she laugh. "Im gonna call eomma." She added.

*she dialed the number*

The number you dial is not available please try your call later.

"Why does eomma not answering the phone?!"while she said it nervously.

"Cause she will never answer it anymore.. i told you sunny Mr. and Mrs. Lee died!"i scream at her again.

And in that time i guess  she believed me. She sat on the floor hugging her legs and crying.

"Sunny! Im sorry.."i told her and i sat beside her and hug her.
"Im here for you.. dont forget that, Mrs. Lee told me to take care of you!"i told her while hugging her tightly.

"Why, why, why is this happening to me.. why are all the people around me is leaving me?! Am i a bad person?"she murmur while crying.

"Ani! Aniyo!! Nothings wrong with you!! Im not leaving you sunny!"i shouted at her.