Chapter 61 - You've been caught

(Chanyeol's POV)

Is it me or i find my girlfriend sweet.. Staring at her with her busy face is touching for me.. Cause she really care for me.. And i think she didn't notice that my feet is fine now.. Hehehe.. Yes.. My feet is ok but shhh... I want my Girl beside me always.. If pretending like this can let her stay forever?, why not do it forever! HEHEHE!

"Chanyeol-ah, hungry?"She asked

"Yes... Can you feed me.."i said doing some stupid aegyo.

Her face was disgusted about my aegyo..

"You look stupid.. All i know is your feet was the injured one, not your hands."She said handing me the plate.

"But-"i was going to say something but she cut me off.

"Shh.. Just eat or i'll go home."She said.

I have not choice but to eat it on my own....

While eating she was busy staring at her phone,

"Yah! Whats that?"i asked.

"Ahh.. Aniyo.. Its nothing, nothing important.."She replied.

"Really?.."i asked again.

"I said its nothing.."she said.

I just laugh because of her cute angry face.

"Arasso arasso.. its nothing!.."I said while still laughing.

"Chanyeol-ah.. I heard something about Shinwa Jeuk.."She suddenly said.

"What is it? whats wrong?"I said.

"Your mother was the Vice president, then your father was the President.. Uhmm how come your sister doesn't have a place in the school?"She asked.

"Why'd you asked?.. By the way, my sister is the ceo of our company.. hmm.. My sister and my parents have this little misunderstanding.. Shinwa Jeuk and Jeuk of Company is my family's business."I said.

"Misunderstanding?.."She asked.

"When my sister is just at my age, she was arranged by my mother and father, she was arranged with the only boy son of Kim Hwang Do, the owner of the Jesuk Do Hotels, but my sister refuses to marry the said man.. My sister loved someone who is a Scholar of our school..."i said.

"heol... i forgot that your school is an exclusive school for rich freaks, or soon to be owners of the senior companies of SEOUL.. And Mr. Park Chan Yeol will be the next President of Shinwa Jeuk.."She said.

I smirked.

"I dont even want to be the holder of that big share.."I said.

"Why?"She asked again.

"You asked many question lately jagiya.!"i said.

"Nothing.. Hmmm.. Lets just say that i want to know my namja more and more.."she said with a smile.

I hugged her and smiled.

(Sehun's POV)

Hmmmm.. Again! Again!! Aish...

"Young Master.. Madam Oh, want to speak with you.."The maid said.

"For what reason? to scold.. aish!! i finished buying those grocery for her!!"i cried.

"But Young master oh-"The maid always makes noise.

"I said i dont want tooo!!!!!"i screamed..