Chapter 14 - My Brother in Paper

(D.O/Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

Does Sunny just said she loves me?.. or its just part of my imagination?, or for short im just being addicted to Sunny?

"Sunny? uhmm.. Did you just say you loved me?..."i asked her nervously at the same time happily.

"Uhm.. Mianhe Kyungsoo-yah!!"she bowed while blushing.

"No... i wanted to know if its real?? you loved me??..."i gave her a smile while waiting for her answer.

"Wait??!! if i told you Saranghae, its not automatically--!"her words are cut.

Because i Kissed her lips Passionately.. She is trying to breakout the kiss but, i used my right hand to hold her head, while my left hand is on her waist. 

"after exactly 4 Minutes of kissing"

i saw Sunny and she's still shocked of what just happend. I hugged her and i whispered to her.

"If you just know Sunny.. the first time i saw you in the hospital.. my heart told me that you are the one for me.. And the day i left in the hospital.. its really hurts me alot cause i left my only first and true and ofcourse my last love.. Sunny SARANGHAE.."i said while hugging her tightly.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

"If you just know Sunny.. the first time i saw you in the hospital.. my heart told me that you are the one for me.. And the day i left in the hospital.. its really hurts me alot cause i left my only first and true and ofcourse my last love.. Sunny SARANGHAE.."Kyungsoo said while hugging me tightly.

My Heart.... Its...Its out of control... Kyungsoo... My.. My Brother.... My Best Friend.... and ofcourse... My First Love..

"Kyungsoo....  You don't need to feel sorry about the past.. the important thing is..."i said.

"Is what?"he asked me curiously.

"My First love is with me and i now that he will never leave me till the end.. Saranghae!"i said.

"Saranghae Sunny!"he hugged me tightly.

"I c..Can't breath Kyu..ngsoo..!"i said while trapped in his tight hug.

"Oh! MIANHE BUNNY!"he release me and he apologized.

"Arasso!"i said with a sweet smile.

"Oh yeah?.. Sunny..?"he tapped my shoulders.

"Ne?"i answered

"Can we be more than.. you know?? more than friends?"he ask me while his scratching his neck.

"What do you mean?"i ask like does not know everything.

"Like.. to be My... My GirlFriend?.. and i can wait if your not-"his words is cut cause i hugged him and answer him.

"Yes!"i told him without any buffer.

When i was hugging him. He breakout the hug and kissed me.

"YAH! Kyungsoo-yah!"i said while punching him.

"WAE!?"while stopping what im doing.

"Even if your my BoyFriend. You must permission before kissing me!"i told him while pointing his nose.

"OK Ok ok! Mianhe! Saranghae!" he told me while rubbing his nose to my nose.

"Saranghae!"i said while giggling.

after we cuddle each other.. HAHAHA funny right? we headed to our class together.

:Dismissal:

(D.O/Kyungsoo's P.O.V)

While i was walking with Sunny. My Phone just Ringed.

"A call? answer it Oppa!"sunny told me calmly.

"Arrasso.."i said with a smile.

Me:Yeoboseyo?

Taemin:Annyeong hasseyo Dyo!

Me:Ne? yeogiseo dangsin-eun algo issseubnikka?

Taemin:Im  in Seoul now. and im heading to my hotel.

Me:YAH! why did'nt you told us earlier?

Taemin: cause after i drop my luggage in my hotel, im gonna go to SMEnt. to talk with our Uncle. cause i leave for a year.. And my Group is waiting for me like forever.. And just tell Noona Sunny that i want to see her tomorrow.

Me:Arrasso!

Taemin:Kamsahamnida! ok need to Hung up.

:HUNGUP:

"Who is it?"Sunny asked curiously.

"Its Taemin. and his heading to your Uncle."i said.

"What? Taemin is here in Seoul.. And he's gonna go to Uncle Sooman? how come?"Sunny ask while pouting.

"Cause his gonna talk to Mr. Sooman for his carreer being a Kpop Artist."i answer her question honestly.

"Ah.."sunny said while rubbing her neck.

"And Taemin wants to meet with you tomorrow. He will just give us a call tomorrow to know where's the meeting place."i told her while smiling.

"jeongmal?! Arrasso! Kamsahamnida for the info!"sunny said while hugging me.

Its nice to see that Sunny is Happy.. i hope she can be like this forever with me..

*****************
A/N

Annyeong hasseyo chingus! i updated fast for you to enjoy! 

-QuimXiunny

Reminders: Please Vote for SNSD for MAMA awards for Best Female Group! Guys we need to support them even Jessica's not with them! Thank you! Kamsahamnida! Saranhae Chingus!