Chapter 37 - Light & Dark in life.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Im here in Jong in's Room. Its so boring.. And im here because of the freaking payment i said. The following payments are:

No Cellphone
Stay Inside his room

And the other payment is not yet revield. I am so dumb for saying that payment thingy.. FREAKING PRIDE!

But suddenly someone knocked. i opened the door and saw kai holding a bunch of food.

"YAH! Let me out of here now PLEASE!"i said.

"NO!.. I have foods here for us both."He stick out his tounge and handed me some foods he bought.

"IM NOT HUNGRY!"I said.

"Then fine! I can eat this all! ALL BY MY SELF!"He said as he start munching the food he bought. ARGH!! Im so hungry kai is so annoying! He is teasing me! "AHHH!!! SO DELICOUS!!"He added.

"I-M.... I-M.."I said but i cant say it.

"SAY IT BABY!"He said, and that made me more pissed off!

"NOTHING! BABY YOUR FACE!"I said then turned around, not facing him.

"AHHHH!!!!!!! WHY SO TASTY!!"He moaned as he is feeling his food like and idiot.

"IM HUNGRY!!"I cant take this anymore thats why i shout and grab some foods.

"HAHAHA! I KNEW IT!! PRIDE!"He smirked.

"THE HECK YOU CARE!"I eat and didnt mind what he's saying. I only know that he is a IDIOT! a NO MERCY IDIOT!

After eating i didnt notice that i fell asleep.

(Kai's P.O.V)

After we eat. The Pig just fell asleep.

"YAH! Clean this mess."I said with an angry tone. But she didnt responed.

"AISH!!"I stood up and clean all the mess.

After cleaning i heard a phone ringing. And its sunny's Phone. i checked it. And... it Kyungsoo hyung is calling. Will i answer this can? Ofcourse YES!

Me:Yeoboseyo?
Kyungsoo: Soon Kyu.
M:What Soon-kyu.
K:YAH!? KAI?
M:Annyeonghaseyo Hyung!
K:Why is soon-kyu's Phone with you?
M:We're just having fun here hyung.
K:WHERE!? And where is she?
M:Here beside me.. uhm neeed to Hang up! Annyeong.
K:YAH KAI!

[Hang Up]

"That was funny"I said.

"Whats funny?"Soon-kyu just appeared.

"HEY! YOU'RE AWAKE!"I said.

"WHAT's FUNNY!!!!!"She shouted.

"NOTHING!"I protested.

"Really give me my phone!"She said.

"Ani-yo~"I said while sticking out my tounge.

"YAH! KAI! GIVE IT TO ME!"She said reaching the phone i raise so that she cant get it.

"WHY SO SMALL!"I laughed.

But i guess we noticed that our position now is awkward. Are faces are so close that one move of us both, can cause our lips crashed into each other. thats why she slowly moved away and bow her head down.