Chapter 21 - Love is my Passion

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Me and Kyungsoo are eating our lunch in the cafeteria. And i can see in Kyungsoo's eyes that something is really bothering him. But i can't just ask him. Cause i know its all because of me. 

"Sunny."Kyungsoo suddenly spoke.

"Kyungsoo?"i responed nicely.

"Who's that guy with you ealier?"he said as his left eyebrow raised.

"Oh?... The guys name is Jin. Kim Seokjin.. Why?"i said.

"What does he want from you?"he said with a calm tone.

"Ah?? He wanted us.... to be friends."i said while my voice is shaking.

"Ok. Just to be friends.. Dont he dare touch you like he owns you.. cause i swear im gonna kick him off."kyungsoo said with a harsh tone.

While Kyungsoo is talking.. i saw jin heading to us.

"Hi Sun Kyu."Jin said heading to us.

"Hi Jin.."i said

And i see Kyungsoo staring at Jin with an evil glare.

"Ahmm.. Jin i want you to meet Kyungsoo."i said while im pointing kyungsoo.

"Ahh Annyeong Haseyo! Joneun Kim Seokjin Imnida!"jin introduce his self to kyungsoo.

"Ne."kyungsoo said.

is kyungsoo ok?

"Sun kyu.. we have to go home others are waiting for us."kyungsoo said with a lazy tone.

He pulled me next to him and we walked away without saying anywords to Jin. I felt really bad for jin. Because kyungsoo did not even greet him properly. what is happening to kyungsoo..?

(At Kyungsoo's Car)

I can feel silence in here. Its so weird that Kyungsoo is not talking. Is he angry again? But, i must be the one who is angry here. At the first place, he didn't treat jin in a proper way.

"Are you angry?"Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

Does he knows that im thinking of being angry to him?

"If you are angry just tell me."He added.

"Yes.. I am angry.. You didn't show respect to others. Especially Jin. If you just know Jin is now my friend. And must be also your friend Kyungsoo. So Please.."i said without  double minded.

"Im sorry.. I was just really jelous about you two."he said bowing his head.

"Jelous about what? i told you, Me and Jin are just Friends."i said while facing him.

"Im Sorry sun kyu.. i promise i'll be a good boyfriend.."he said then faced me.

Kyungsoo is Smiling and slowly leaning his face to mine. But good thing i was in mind.

"Kyungsoo lets go home now please??......"i said and he obeyed. He smiled and slowly the car is moving and ready to go.

(At The Dorm)

The Dorm is so silent. I guess they are having they're Afternoon nap. Well ofcourse i will sleep to. so i go upstairs.

When i opened the door. I saw someone sleeping in my bed. I was shocked and ofcourse scared. And the human who is sleeping in my bed is snoring. So i take a closer look to make sure who is it. But the human sleeping on my bed suddenly woked up. And i guess the human noticed me. thats why the human stood up from my bed. And its.. "Him... The guy who suppose to tease me everytime." i was shocked while thinking. His Hair its not Black anymore. his hair color now is Hazel Brown. And his skin.. it evolve into more fare and flawless.

"Kai?...."i said with a shocked face.

"Oh? So your the owner of this room? Im sorry for sleeping in here without any permission."he said with a smile.

"Its ok.."i responed but still in shocked mode.

"Ok.. May i know your name miss?"He said.

What? Did he really forget about me. Why is he acting like he does'nt even know me.. Did i really breaked him apart.?

"Uhmm.. Hello miss? By th way im Kai."he said with a smile.

So,, ok... Im Gonna act like him instead. But it hurts me alot seeing kai like this to me.

"Hi Nice to meet you. By the way im Lee Sun Kyu."i said while smiling.

"Ok.. i guess i need to get out now because. you now being a traspasser."he said while he is heading out.

But i stop him and said "You and the guy i met in the first day of class has the same face. You are making me remember him again and again."i said and push him out of my room. My tears are slowly falling from my eyes. And Yes.. i missed Kai but. i guess our friendly teasing is officially over.. and i accept it. But it hurts.

(Kai's P.O.V)

I saw her again. And .... This feelings really must be stop.. Gonna start all over again? Am i right?

(Jin's P.O.V)

That Kyungsoo is making my Nerves out. He is making Sun kyu away from me. Whats wrong with him.

"Hyung are you ok?"Our maknae sudddenly spoked.

"Yes Jungkook. Dont worry about me. Hyung will be fine. if his princess is here."i said while smiling.

"Babo Hyung!"he said and laugh.

"Just laugh.. Im gonna convince her to stay here with us."i said.

"Are you drugs Hyung. Our Dorm is small."jungkook said with a JINJA! face.

"The smaller the dorm is. The better to know each other."i said with a happy tone.

"Hyung you are really crazy ! LOL!"he said with a laughing tone.

"Yes.. Crazy.. Really Crazy for her.."i said with a big smile.

I will do everything so that you will be mine Sun kyu i promise! Just wait for the right time. Sooner or later.. Both of us will be very very happy Sun Kyu!

-------------------------

A/N

Annyeong Haseyo Chingus! Done Writing.. sorry for a short update i promise to update fast.. im just busy for our performance in our school. thats why short for idea.. but tomorrow flood update!

-QUIMXIUNNY