Chapter 7 - Really? [Part 2]

(Sunny's P.O.V)
The door opened and saw the person behind the door.
.
.
Its!
"K..kyungsoo-ah?"i was surprised.
"Sunny Bunny, Annyeong hasseyo!" He said while smiling and wink.

"K..kyungsoo-ah, are y.you-"he cut my sentence and pull me. Causing us to hug each other.

"I miss you so much! Im sorry for leaving you... the time me and my family left korea, it.. it hurts!"he told me while his hugging me tenderly .
"I promise you that i'll never gonna leave you again!"he added.

"I miss you too!! The time you leave me, gave me a 3months depression. Cause your my Bestfriend at the same tim my brother.. but you gave me more.. thank you kyungsoo-ah!"i said while crying.

After that, kyungsoo broke the hug. And he hold my chin using his right hand. And his lips is going to mine slowly. But suddenly..

*fake cough*
I broke and my head bow down because of shyness at the same time awkward!.

"Luhan! She's our new dormmate!"kyungsoo told. Wait? What? Who? L...luhan?

I Slowly move my head to see who's  the person that D.O is talking with. And it was luhan giving D.O a evil glare.
"Luhan?, Can you show her-her room?"D.O ask luhan properly.

"Why don't you lead you Girlfriend there?"he answer D.O evily.

"What? No, she not yet my girl."
D.O told luhan with a smile.

"What? Me and D.O are just bestfriend.. he's my childhood bestfriend.. until now."i told luhan properly.

(Luhan's P.O.V)

So they are childhood buddies.

"Ok.. come with me."i told her with a pokerface.

"We? Wae?"she answered me nervously.

"To your room i guess?"i said while smiling.

"A. Ah right?"while her face turning red.

"Her face is turning red... hahaha Aegyo! Kyeopta!" i tought

***********
Authors note:
Annyeong hasseyo chingus! Hope you like my story..! Gonna update later...

Whats gonna happen. That now now is sunny is in the dorm??

Author:QuimXiunny~