Chapter 24 - Like the first day

(Sunny's P.O.V)

Yes back to my old life.. As a geek of this class. But its more much better than what happen this past months. I guess the other think its a nightmare.. Thats why i'll take it as a nightmare too.

All of sudden. Someone is whispering back at me.

"Be carefull. My plans are not yet done missy."but geez' i know its kai. Thats why i ignore it and continue focusing to what im doing.

"Its ok to be snob. But i'll make sure that you're gonna cry."he said while he's teasing me.

"Kai.. Whatever. And if thats what you want?.."i sight and raised my eyebrow "Bring it on!" I added.

"Pfft. Quite tuff tiny."he said. But i ignore him.

Finally the bell ring. And saved me from that evil bipolar kai!.

*At the Hallway*

I was walking in the hallway. And all this evil girls are staring at me evily. I guess they want to kill or eat me right now. Its freak'n scaring me. Its freeking me out. I guess i should walk faster to avoid their evil glares!

Thats why i walked fast. I can hear them talking about me.

G1:"Do you know that Soon-kyu is flirting with D.O oppa and Kai oppa!"

G2:"Yeah! What a bitch right? A human made slut!"

G3:"she's not that pretty. She looks like a ugly nerd with a bitchy brain!"

G1 & G2:"Hahaha! Yeah right!"

I was paused for a while. I was hurt hearing those harsh words. It hurts me like someone stabbed me. Thats why i ran to the rooftop and cry.

"Why am i being hated? I dont know what to do right now."i said while im crying hard.

"Tsk .. tsk..? Being bullied huh?"i heard someone spoked.

"Huh? Who's there?"i said with a shocked tone.

"Are you sick of being bullied? Go jump. So that all of that will come to an end."the man said.

I looked closer to recognized that guy. And yes. I know him. Its Xiumin oppa.

"Xiumin oppa?"i said with a confuse tone.

"Pffsst. Im going to go now."he said with a smirk.

"Oppa!"you called him.

He turned around and looked at you.

"Kamsahamnida.."i said while giving him a bow.

He just smirk and walked away.

Well its kind if rude. But i guess he really hate me. I didn't mind it that much because.. you know. I hate being hated more.

I sat on the bench and relax for a while. I put some earphones to listen music for me to relax and to take a nap.

(Luhan's P.O.V)

I saw Soon kyu taking a nap with an earphones on. Her fare skin is glowing. Her beautiful face is making me falling inlove all over again. Thats why i decided to sit in the other bench near her side.

"Why so cute"i said with a smile on my face. I brushed her hair using my fingers. But she noticed me thats why she stood up and took of her earphones.

(Sunny's P.O.V)

I was happily napping but.. i felt someones fingers combing my hair. Thats why i stood up and took of my earphones. And i saw Luhan. I didn't notice him for weeks. I missed him.

"Hi Soon kyu."luhan said with a smile.

"Hello Luhan oppa!"i responed with a sweet smile.

He smirked and "can i hug you?"he said. i was surprised but i nodded as an agreement.

He hugged me and his chin is rested on my head. I guess he really missed me. I hug him back and we both feel te momment of missing each other.

"Clickch clickch clickch!"a camera click.

************
A/N
Annyeong haseyo! Updating fast lol hahahaha! Saranghaeyo. 사랑해요!