Chapter 62 - Last day of a short break!

(Sunny's POV)

Today is the last day of a short break. Next week will be the opening of classes. Like oh my.. I can't believe this.. Im a senior high school now. I mean not now but next week. And its been a week since i or Chanyeol admitted that he and his fake sprained foot days was over.

And speaking of that guy. He was not calling me for a days now.. I guess today is the 4th day!. I wonder whats with that giant? Is he mad? FOR WHAT?  I have the rights to be mad cause he lied to m-

PHONE RINGS~*

I answered the phone without looking at the name.

Me: Yoboseyo?
Caller: Jagiya *sob*
M: Ch-chanyeol-ah? Wait?! Are you crying?
C: neo eodiya? [Where are you?]
M: At my room wae? wait answer me first are you crying?
C: I need you now.. can you go here? *sob*
M: Arasso! Wait for me ok? just wait ok?
C: Gomawo..

End Call~

What the heck is happening? Aigoo..

I run to my closet room and change to go at Chanyeol's place. As i was done changing my clothes, i run to a near bus stop to go there, yes i didn't bother to barrow a car to Ajjapa, he is helping me too much,, and i caused trouble last time for leaving without permission,, Shh...

As the bus arrived at chanyeols place, i immediately run to his condo and entered the password., the door opened and i saw chanyeol sitting on the floor while hugging his legs crying.

"Aish, Chanyeol-ah!"I said as i sat near him and hugged him. "Im here now whats wrong?!"i said as i comfort him. He is hugging me tight as his sobs are getting more obvious.

"Halmeoni,.. *SOBS* Halmeoni....[Grandmother]*SOBS HARDER*"He utter while his sobbing.

and in his tone i know what it means..

"Ch-Chanyeol-ah.. dangsin-i deo na-eun neukkim-eul wihae geu joh-a, geunyang ulgo. [its ok, just cry, for you to get better.]" I said as i pat his back. 

Because of his mood, my mood turns into an emotional one. Ofcourse, the time my known mother and father died was so hard for me, i can see myself in that time right now to Chanyeol.. so im doing my best to make him feel better.

As minutes left fast, Chanyeol stopped crying, but he's still hugging me.

"Chanyeol-ah, do you want me to get some water?"i asked.

He shooked his head "Just stay beside me please.. I dont need anything as long as im with you.."He said. "And halmeoni said to me once that, if i found my girlfriend, i let my girlfriend call me oppa.."He said still remembering what her grandmother said.

"I will not call you such thing if you won't want to drink a glass of water, your body needs it.. so please.."i said pleading.

He gave up and let me stood to get a glass of water. i smiled as he listen.

"Here drink it,,,, O-oppa."i said as i smile and hand him the glass of water.

He smiled weakly and drinked it. Watching him smile again is making me happy too. After he drinked the water, i place it at the coffee table and lead Chanyeol to his room.

"Please sleep with me."he said.

"I'll let you sleep but im staying at the living room.."i said.

"Waeyo?"he asked.

"Even though im your yeoja chingu, that doesn't mean we pass throught those limits.."i said awkwardly..