Chapter 66 - Ending for a Reason.

(Sunny's POV)

Its been years since i saw the gang... Yes.. We finished our studies and now we're in our own lives.. I've debut under my fathers company.. Now we are a legend girl group. 소녀시대... It is sad to imagine that the past is called past now. The time i enjoyed with the gang is memorable. Yes.. Imagine, i was just a normal girl entered a school that is full of rich people... Met people that will change my life.

Right now im happily married with a man, ofcourse hahaha..
My father allowed me to continue my career even though im married.. Yes im lucky to still have a living.

"Jagiya!" he called.

"Wae wae wae!" i yelled.

He suddenly hugged me and started to cuddle.

"Yahh what the hell is wrong with you?" i said.

"Im obviously want to make love.."he said with a seductive voice.

My eyes are widened. THIS MAN REALLY HIS BEING H×RNY again!

"Yahhh!! IM TIRED BECAUSE I WASN'T ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU BEING H×RNY!!" i yelled at him while pinching his so call YODA ears.

"Ah ah!!! Jagiyaa!!! Pleasee... Awwcch!! Stopp!! It hurts!!!" he pleaded.

"Shut up!! Last night i pleaded but you just continue and ignored what i said!!"i said slapping him side to side in his biceps.

He was screaming in pain and pleading me to stop. Once i was tired i stop and pant because of screaming my lung out.

"Eomma? Appa? Whats going on?" said by my little girl..

"Jaeha-yah.. You're awake??" i awkwardly said.

"Jaeha-yah appa is just making eomma happy.." he said with a big smile in his face.

I spank his head.

"Ani jaeha-yah appa is so annoying thats why i yelled.. We're not fighting come over here." i said then carry my baby girl.

Yes when i was in 2nd year of my studies in college i got pregnant by this psycho here. My baby girls name is PARK JAEHA i named her that because i just want haha.. With the help of my members and channy.. Oopps.. Yes i married PARK CHANYEOL.. Right.. So let move on hahaha. Jaeha is born July 2000.

"Eomma im turning 6 tomorrow! " she remind us.

"Ofcourse we know baby.. In fact we prepare a surp-" i shove a thing inside Chanyeols mouth.

"Yah!! Why are you such a big mouth.. Its a surprise you moron!" i said in a whisper way. Chanyeol gave me a kiss and a peace sign.

"Ok baby lets change so that you can play outside with your friend Jeno ok??" i said to jaeha and jaeha happily nod.

After an hour

I walk inside and left Jaeha with my friend and his son.

"Babe.. Are you still angry??"chanyeol said.

"Ani.. Im just tired.. And hey by the way Did you know that suho is having his 3rd son" i said.

"Mwoh? Suho hyung will have a baby boy again?" he said shockingly.

I nod "KaEun is wanting a baby girl but suho gave her a boy. But she said she's still lucky and happy." i said while throwing my self in the sofa near chanyeol.

Then i notice Chanyeols face turn serious then looked at me.

"What?" i asked.

He then sat properly "i want a baby boy.. " he said.

I blushed and was about to smack him ithe face with my fist. Bu he stopped it.

"Yah.. Sunny-yah.. Im serious.. I want one.. Not because im not contented with jaeha, im contented with jaeha but having a baby boy also is fun right?? Not just that jaeha can have someone to play with." he said with a serious tone

When did this guy been a serious loco. Hmmm...

I'll think of it...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
!

!!!!!!!!!MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!
A/N

Guys!! Im very sory for this sudden close but i think the story is being bragging and borng.. But dont worry i closed it because i thought about something new and fun!! And guess what?? That would be the book 2 of this book!! Yess!! For more details i'll update here for the short details of the book 2!! Hope you guys wont be angry and will support my decision. Love you all!!!

QuimXiunny