Chapter 16 - Haeyo Taemin! [Part 2]

(Sunny's P.O.V)

"Taemin its good to see you .. you grow up so fast."i said while pinching his cheeks.

"Sunny, ofcourse we're desame age.."he said while blushing.

We Spend time each other.. we go shopping. we played.. we even enter a kindergarten playroom. We ate in a Restaurant. After waking we sat on a bench outside the mall... And we two are so Tired because of what we're doing..

"Sunny.."Taemin called me informally.

"Hey what did you just ca-"my words are cut because of he shockedly did.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Taemin Kissed my Lips Passionately. He Kissed me like there's no tomorrow i was shocked cause i can taste a blood.'wait a blood?? my lips is bleeding?'. Because of Anger i was able to break free and Slap him.

"Ta..aemin.. WHY DID YOU KISSED ME!? Im your noona!!"i said while im tearing because of anger.

"Thats it... I like you!"he said while his left hand is in his face.

"What are you talking about?? are you crazy?"i said while crying.

"What crazy? ok so Eomma and Appa Didn't tell you the truth?"he said while facing me."You and me are not related to each other. Ok Sunny your adopted.. And Eomma and Appa is not the one who adopted you.. they only raised you as their own daughter.. but the real one who adopted you is My Auntie.. Mr. Lee Sooman's Wife.. She pass away the day she adopted you.. and because Ahjjussi is busy in SMEnt. he let my parent's to take care of you.. Thats why sunny.. i have the rights to LOVE you! cause we are not related."

Those words that came out in Taemins mouth hurted me.. i sat down and Face the ground to cry.. But Suddenly Taemin Held my Hand and said.

"I love you Sunny. let me love you.. i will do everything. i promise to make your life happy than ever.."Taemin Said while whiping my tears.

As Taemin Hugged me, i heard someone shouted. And its going this way..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

...................................

(Kai's P.O.V)

While im walking in the sidewalk.. i saw a cute couple hugging while sitting in a bench.

I hope that me and sunny will come that to that-.....?? Is that sunny?? Being Hugged by another man??

As i saw them hugging, i immedietly run to them.