Chapter 6 - Really? [Part 1]

(Sunny's P.O.V)

After i read the letter that my mom left me. I decided so go to the park to relax and then im gonna go to that dorm my Eomma told me.

*At the park*

While walking, a saw two kids playing.. looks like their very happy. I remember the time's , Taemin and I play together. And just like those child..

*sitting in the park bench*

"Dongsaeng sii!!!! I miss you!!! I hope you here beside me.. i miss you so much! Please comeback! I know your still upset with me.. because of Eomma and Appa's desicion to send you in canada. Taemin ssi! SARANGHAE DONGSAENG SII!!"I shouted while crying hard.

But after a few minute's i cry harder. But someone sit beside me and pull me, causing us to huh each other. When he hugged me, its familiar.. this hug is... when i look up i saw D.O hugging me with feelings.

(D.O. P.O.V)

"Lee Sun Kyu. Its ok im here now.. let it all out..."i said to her while tapping her back.

*after few Minute's*

"Kyungsoo! Thanks for comforting me always!"she said to me while she crying.

"Shhh. I told you that im always here for you. Remember?"i told her with a smile.

"N-ne! Thank you Kyungsoo-ah! You're making me smile always"she told me with giggling while her eye's are red. Because of crying.

"No Problem!" I answer her with a smiled at the same time i wink at her.

I can see her red cheeks heating! :))

"Aah? Sun Kyu? What brings you here anyway?"i ask her properly.

"Im here to release my stress at the same time to relax for
a while.. cause im going to the dorm that my mom told me.."she tell me while pouting her lips.

"Wae?"i ask her curiously.

"Cause im gonna move there today.." she told me while giggling.

"Ah...ah! A-arrasso!.. uhm sunny, i guess its time for me to head back home now cause i think they need me now.i told her properly.. and she bowed for sayimg thank you..

(Sunny's P.O.V)

(After 5 hours)

At last i saw the dorm.. but wait.. it doesn't even look like a dorm.. it looks like a millionaire's house..

I double check the adress and its right..
"Is eomma sure about this dorm that looks like a mansion.."i tought.

While entering.. im a bit nervous and bit excited.. "here goes nothing!!"

*dingdong*<doorbell>
I waited and someone open the door .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Authors note:
Hi guys! Done making chapter 6 hope you'll like it!
--------------
Who do you think opened the door? Comment it.. and please dont forget to vote!

Annyeong! Saranghae chingus! ♥
Author:QuimXiunny~