Chapter 65 - Shocked

=============================

(Sunny's POV)

I woked up early. And guess what? My head hurts. I walk straight to the bathroom, do what i need to do. After all of that i wore my uniform. Not just my uniform i also wore my sweater cause its cold.. I don't know why. I went out and talk to my driver. Saying i dont need a ride to school.

I walked to the streets. And its quite early.. The sun is still covered by thick clouds. And the birds chirping is so visible to your ears. I walk and walk till i got to the bus stop. I waited for a while. Because its taking to long i held my phone and check for a bit.

"Why not i call Chanyeol?.. Hmmm"i said as i clicked his number and call it.

(Ringing~~)

Chanyeol: Jagiya..
Me: *Smiling because of his morning and cheesy voice* Chanyeol-ah.
C: How's your sleep?
M: Fine.. As i can hear.. You're still in bed huh?..
C: Yeah.. How about you are you still in shower? * heard his sassy laughter*
M: You wish.. Im in the bus stop now.
C: WHAAAAT!!? Wait for meee!!!! Ahhh don't go anywhere ok?? Just wait ok ok??
M: *Laughing* ok .. Bye.

(CALL ENDED)

I laughed and stay as what he said. Just then a car stopped infront of me. And the window is sliding down. And guess what..

"Hey? Wanna ride?" Kai said.

I didn't bothered replying.

"Don't be snob.. It turns me on." he said having his smirk.

I rolled my eyes and faced my phone.

"Well if you don't wanna ride.. I won't move this car here." he said being cool.

"Chanyeol is picking me up. So don't bother & go."i said. Right now im pissed.

"Oh.. Hyung? Going to pick you up.. Hmm ok.. "He said closing the windows then go.

What a moron. Aish..

A few minutes has pass and finally Chanyeol came.

"Jagiya!! Sorry i let you wait so long!" he said as he scratched his neck.

I just laughed and went inside his car.

He start the engine and we go. As the ride continues, I suddenly looked at Chanyeol who is busy driving and then smile. I dont know why.

"What is it? I noticed that you're falling inlove with me more every single day. And that quite good." he said full of himself, but actually its true!

"Ani.. Im just wondering why is your face like that.? Its not even.." i said.

"Why?? Is that mean im so handsome?" he said again with a cool way.

Hahaha let see.

"No no.. I mean, you have a small head and a pair of big ears.. Is that even normal??" i said trying not to laugh.

He suddenly stop the car and faced me.

"Yah. Jagiya.. Are you serious" he said making a sad and disappointed face.