Chapter 48 - Plans

(Sunny's POV)

"You're starting to like me."He said with a full of joy tone.

"Starting?.."i said.

He cupped my face then looked straigthly into my eyes and gave me a very scencere smile.

"I know you're still thinking. You dont need to rush your feelings. I dont want to know that you're stress about it. Arasso?"He said with a smiled.

"Thank you Chanyeol."I said.

Chanyeol's face frowned and shook his head like a 3 year old kid, then pout.

"I dont like that name anymore... I want the new one.."He pouted.

"Yah are you crazy, thats your birth name.."i said.

He laugh. "I mean.. dont want YOU calling me that name.. I want YOU to call me with the new name you just said."he said cutely.

I smiled and pinch his cheeks.

"ok! YEOLLIE!!"i said then ruffed his hair.

And guess what? i need to tip toe so that i can do the ruffled thingy.

"ooh? Nice bracelet Sunny? is that a Moon?"chanyeol asked.

"Oh this...."i said.

Chanyeol is referring to the bracelet that i bought for me and Kyungsoo.. Remember when kyungsoo's Birthday?...

"Whats with the face sunny?"He asked.

"Ah.. No.. Nothing.. You want it?"i said.

"You sure? You'll give it to me?"his eyes widen as i said those words.

"Yes.. Ofcourse.."i said and handed him the bracelet.

"Yah!! its mine already ok!! so dont plan of getting it again.."he said with a big smile..

"It's all yours.. take it as a remembrance. Closing is near."i said.

He frowned.

"Yah.. what with you face."i asked.

"That freaking closing.. Aish.. i hate my parents for creating closing in this school.."he said with a said face. But then his face suddenly brigthen "What if i'll ask my parents to move the closing next 3 months? Great idea huh?"he asked me.

"YAH! are you gone crazy... I want to have a vacation. And i have my training for my upcoming debut."i said.

"Debut?"he said.

Oh shezze.. i guess i've just spit it out..

"Ne.. Debut.."i said.

"Becoming a?"he asked.

"A singer, performer. slash im in a girl group."i said.

"WOOH!? Jinjja? What entertainment.?"he asked.

"My Dads entertainment.. SM.."i said.

"Ah.. SM Entertainment.... I guess i have many things to do.. Bye sunny."he said as he suddenly kissed my left cheek then run away fast.

"YAH! YOU YODA!! COMEBACK HERE!" I screamed.

But.. Seriously.. I felt butterfly inside my freaking stomach.. Is this it?.. But im still confused.