Chapter 35 - Pervert & Jong In

(Sunny's P.O.V)

We are now at the kim's mansion. And son of heaven. Its so huge. I guess their mansion in x2 bigger than luhan's Mansion. But Luhan's mansion is have more peace and quite. Cause the kim's mansion.. i cant say it so NVM.

"Aunt Kim! Its me Luhan! Im with a girl friend!"luhan shout inside the mansion. I was shock the word GirlFriend. Sounds really weird. So i complain.

"Yah! Im Yuhan's girl friend!, not yours!."i said. But then i heard a nice woman voice.

"Oh luhan dear!!"the elegant woman go towards us and greeted luhan and me. And she's right! "LUHAN DEER " lol just making fun so be with it.

"Hi aunt Kim this is Soon-kyu daughter of Mr. Lee Soo-man."luhan said. And like seriously.. why do he need to say that im a daughter of my ahjappa.

"Oh.. So you'll be one of the boys future wife!"Ms. Kim said happily, but i was freak'n more shock. Thats qhy i decided to be silent and just nodded. "And please choose my baby Jong In.."Ms. Kim added. Baby Jong In?. Cute..

"Yah! Ahjumma!"luhan complained.

"Just kidding. Choose fairly. And choose my son! HAHA!"She laughed.

"Don't listen to aunt kim. Choose me."luhan whispered.

"Jinjja?"i responed in a qhisper way then rolles my eyes.

But my stomach really hurts. Its like someones sqeezing it. But i decided to act like nothing so that i will enjoy my time staying in Kim's Mansion. Even if im nervous.

"Ok.. Luhan dear. Please help me cook for you kids. While you young lady stay at the living room. I have may magazine's there and the tv is on. So just wait and be patient. Just feel at home."Ms. Kim said nicely.

I nodded shyly and went to their living room. And the heck. The tv is so wide and Big. Its si nice. I sat on the king sized sofa and watch the tv shows. But all of sudden a cute little kid that look like jong in appear.

"Hi there."i said happily giving him a smile.

"Hi? Who are you Ms. Pretty."he said then gived me a wink. Like seriously a little kid can act like that.

"Ah.. Im Noona Soon-kyu."i said nicely.

"So your Noona Sunny?"he smirked. And what the heck is this. A kid smirking like a teenager. But this kid is quite addorable. "So you're Yuhan's girlfriend huh?"he said. Si this is Jong Min. Yuhan really shared it to him.

"Sort of..."i said. But then Jong Min held my hand.

"Noona.. Choose me! I swear you'll never regret it. That yuhan is a coward. I can protect you."he said cutely. This kud is so cute!

"Haha. You two are si young for those things."i said. But suddenly the doorbell if kim's mansion rung. "Who can it be? "I wondered. Then the maid of the kim family run to the door. And welcomed a guest.

"Yu.. Yuhan?"i said cause i cant see it clearly because of the maid's back. The gueat run towards me and Jong Min. And im right. Its Yuhan.

"Noona GirlFriend!"yuhan screamed because if excitement.

"Yuhan-ssi!"i greeted nicely. And im excited and overwhelmed to see yuhan again.

ME & EXO [COMPLETE ✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें