Distance part 2

[ Matt's P.O.V. ]

The fluffy white bed sheet spread across my body covering me from head to toe. I laid on my stomach letting my thoughts eat at my brain. "I love you Matthew. Good luck in LA", echoed consistently keeping me awake. A deep hollow bang slapped against my apartment door. I groaned shifting onto my back. Maybe if I just ignore it they'll go away.

A few moments past and I was almost convinced they were gone. Until the same hollow bang came from behind the door. I swung my feet over the side of the bed leaning over. I felt so light headed, the room was spinning around. I grabbed my temples focusing my vision. "Coming!", my voice came out hoarse.

My feet patted over towards the door opening it in one swift moment. It was Cameron, Nash, and the Jacks. I groaned leaving the door open while walking over to my bed. I was prepared to hear the speech on how I messed up and I have to get over myself.

"Dude what are you doing?", Gilinsky spoke shaking his head.

"What does it look like I'm doing?", I scoffed knotting my eyebrows together in a furred mess.

"No what are you doing with your life? You're sitting here crying and not doing a damn thing about it", Cam spat running his hands through his hair.

"What do you want me to do?!", I shouted standing up pacing back and forth. I bit my nails making the nail beds raw.

"Get your ass in Virginia man", Nash urged as the rest of the boys agreed.

"Yeah man do something about it. You love her right?", Johnson paused making sure we were all on the same page. I nodded. "Well than prove it to her by going to Virginia."

I took my lip between my teeth gnawing at the skin in concentration. "Really you think that's what I should do?", I asked unsure of myself.

They all nodded telling me to get a move on. I smiled lightly becoming confident. I couldn't lose Amber. I loved her too much.

***

The flight attendant made the announcement that we'd be landing in Virginia within 10 minutes. I gulped feeling my hands go clammy. I was scared of being rejected or worse her finding someone else. It's only been two weeks since we broke up, but still she's a beautiful woman. I wouldn't be surprised if she found someone else. I don't deserve her pity to feel bad for me, but I'm selfish enough to take it because I love her too much.

The plane lands in gray Virginia reminding me how much sunnier LA is. I wasn't just flying out here to confess my love for Amber, but I was flying out here to make a commitment. Something that I've been wanting for a long time and I'm sure we're both ready.

I turned my music up louder as I stepped off the plane. I pulled my hood up and slipped on the darkest shades I owned. I just wanted to get to Amber's house as quickly as possible. Even if I did have to dodge some fans. They'd understand right?

Luckily I only ran into a couple of fans. I tried my best to smile and make them happy before I was on my way to Amber's. My nerves grew making me sweat and feel dizzy. My hands were clammy again as I rubbed them against my sweats. I gulped as I rang her doorbell. Maybe this was a bad idea.

The door swung open revealing her mom's face. They looked alike, but Amber had her dad's personality. I mustered a smile feeling as if the weather was 100 degrees.

"Would you like to see Amber?", she cocked an eyebrow. I nodded mentally thanking her.

She called for Amber as I stood patiently waiting for her. Amber finally came to the door. Her normal bright smile was replaced by a frown and her eyes had dark circles around them. She was a beautiful disaster standing in front of me.

My throat became swollen and my eyes started to water. Amber noticed immediately making her step out in the cold rain. I looked down at her in a daze. She was so beautiful, why did I have to break her?

"What are you doing here?", she questioned her voice coming out weak and cold.

"I need-", I paused clearing my hoarse voice. "I love you Amber", I croaked feeling guilty for causing this pain her in voice.

"You should have told me that before you moved away and left me here", she scoffed her eyes burning into mine like coal.

"I told you over the phone last time? Don't you remember?! I poured my feelings for you!", I groaned sounding desperate for her forgiveness.

"Yeah because you knew that you were losing me", her voice struck me like venom.

"You don't mean that. You love me and I love you", I cried hoping my tears blended in with the rain. Why was I being so emotional about this?

"I do love you Matt", she paused causing me to smirk a little. "But this just won't work out with the distance."

I bit my tongue as she began to walk away. No not again she isn't walking out again on us. On this relationship. "Move out to LA with me!", I blurted grabbing her wrist.

"What?", her voice came out strained. Do I see hope in those beautiful eyes?

"Move out to LA with me. It senior year. Finish school and move out with me", I stepped closer grabbed her face.

Amber bit her lip screwing her eyebrows together. "Really? You want to live me?", she squeaked as her voice came out surprised.

I smiled rubbing my thumb across her cheek. "Yes baby me and you", I pressed my forehead against hers. "So will you?"

She nodded smiling. I pushed my lips against her plumb pink ones. Missing the way they tasted and the fire that ran throughout my body. I kissed her delicately and slowly making us both smile. I pulled away with the biggest smirk.

"I love you Amber", I breathed.

"I love you Matthew", she pecked my lips lightly.

-----
So hope you liked part dos!!! Sorry I didn't update sooner but I had a tournament for field hockey and than I got shin splints. Plus I had a lot of homework. Lmao I don't know why I'm telling you that, but I am.

Keep liking and commenting! It makes me really happy ;) plus I love to hear feedback!

Love you all so so so so much!