Look I have a Confession

I rolled my eyes at my best friend Matt who watched me intently as I put my hoop earrings in. He kept insisting I'd stay home tonight and we would go to the beach together. Though I already made plans with my boyfriend Cameron to go to a party.

"G can't you just stay home tonight?", he begged like a dog for the 50th time.

"Matt no I going to the party with Cam and that's final", I sternly spoke slipping on my black heels.

I smoothed my black silky dress out admiring the curves my dress showed. It wasn't too tight and it flowed out at the bottom, but hugged my torso. It fit perfectly in all the right places. I fixed my eyeliner and applied mascara feeling beautiful.

Matt sat on my bed with a pouting lip showing me his puppy dog eyes. I stared at his chocolate brown eyes almost giving in, but shook it off. I promised Cam I would come to the party.

"Look if it's not too late when I come home maybe we can chill okay?", I smiled bending down to meet his eyes.

He cheekily smiled before hugging me tightly. "Alright go have fun", he laughed. I nodded as the both of us walked downstairs.

Matt said goodbye to my parents as I texted Cam I'd be at the party soon. He didn't reply so I assumed he was with his friends already. I bid my goodbyes before heading out to my car.

I loudly blasted the radio heading towards Cameron's house. It sucked that Matt wasn't coming, but him and Cam didn't get along. For some odd reason Matt didn't trust him and I really don't know why.

Cameron was a sweet guy and he treated me well. I was lucky to have both of them in my life. The only downside was they couldn't be in a room for 5 minutes without bickering. So in conclusion it's just best they stay away from one another.

Finally I arrived at Cameron's around 7:30. I got out of my car after I was done checking myself in the mirror. I really liked the loose french braid in my hair. It gave it a cute, but reckless look.

My heels clicked on the pavement as I scrod towards his door. I swung the door open hearing the base of the music boom loudly. I pushed past the sweaty people dancing and the puffs of marijuana trying to find Cam.

I made it into the kitchen without any sign and began to lose hope. Am I at the wrong party? Of course you aren't it's Cameron's house. Did he leave to get more food? All these different possible situations ran through my head until someone cleared their voice.

"Hey Gianna! Why are you by yourself?", Nash spoke taking a swig out of his red solo cup.

"I can't find Cam", I groaned pouting. I'm a very impatient person if you having noticed.

Nash worriedly smiled at me as if he were hiding something. I glared knotting my eyebrows asking him what was up.

"Look G, you're a good person. But Cam is with a girl upstairs", his voice shook.

"You're kidding", I chocked with my eyes budging out of my head.

"Second floor, third door on the left", he stated before leaving me hanging in the kitchen.

I gulped biting my tongue. I crossed my fingers as my feet carried me towards the stairs. I prayed hoping this was some hoax and cameras would pop out. This couldn't be true Cam loves me and I love him. I had to see the evidence to convert the convicted.

I slowly walked down the lengthy hall stopping at the simple white door on the left. It was Cameron's room. I huffed before pushing open the door meeting two sets of brown eyes. I slammed the door quickly closing my eyes.

This was a dream, I'm dreaming. I pinched myself trying to absorb what I just saw. Cam was just pounding into some red head bitch. My mouth grew dry and my throat became swollen.

My feet began to run having a mind of it's own. I heard my name being called, but I didn't dare stop. I pushed past people running towards my car. No tear shed from my eye, I was in shock. Complete utter shock.

It tingled throughout my nerves and bones making my feel paralyzed to the world. I slammed my car door shut as two fists smashed on my window. Cameron was only in boxers and screaming for my forgiveness.

It was like a antelope trusting a lion, impossible. I gave my full trust to Cameron and he threw it in the garbage. He didn't just kiss that girl. No he fucking had his dick in her.

I was disgusted actually revolted by his actions. I sped off shouting we are done, I grabbed my phone from my purse. I hit the only name I could trust. Matt. The phone rang, but he didn't pick up. I shouted throwing my phone on the passengers seat.

Time flew as I arrived at Matthew's house. I jumped out letting my feet do all the thinking. I pushed open the front door running upstairs. He sat on his bed reading some stupid comic as I collapsed on his bed.

Everything drained out of me and a few profanities slipped. I cried into his shoulder blocking out the word and lies.

"I hate him Matthew. Why didn't I notice before?", I sniffled pulling away to wipe my nose.

"You were blinded by his lies. Gianna I'm so sorry I never expected this to happen", he croaked rubbing up and down my back.

"I wish I just listened to you! I'm so stupid!", I screeched hiding in Matt's neck.

"Don't ever say that you aren't stupid. I love you G. And not just as a friend. I love you."

My jaw dropped trying to process what just happened. You caught Cameron cheating, broke up with him, came to Matt's house, and he just professed his love for you. The more I thought the more everything began to sink in. I love Matt too. This all became clear.

My heart spoke out loud as I brought him to my lips. Our lips molded and I few as if time stopped. This buzzing sensation spread throughout me making me feel warm. I pulled away smiling repeating the words I've longed to say.

"I love you Matt."

------
Sorry this is up late :( I was watching The theory of everything with my family! Hope you enjoyed @ayee_unicorns :)

If anyone would like to make me a cover for this book I gladly appreciate it! I can't seem to find one I like *pulls hair.

You can tweet it to me on my Twitter @mattsmarsh :) thank you loves cya next update!